Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6101 - 6110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

LO is a little better but has a secondary ear infection from having the flu. My eldest has the flu, too, and I'm going for testing tonight.

Athena - how is the rhodiola working for you?

Tara - is your mil better?

10 years ago

@phat- MIL is better. In fact was aggravated we didnt come over Saturday night for dinner but I wasnt going to take a chance. I'm glad LO is doing better. I know that sometimes you'll still get sick even with a vaccine but it's not anywhere near as bad. I hope you're not getting it too. My arm still feels like it was hit with a baseball bat and I have a lymph node on my collar bone that's swollen and keeps popping over the bone. Really annoying but it's normal for me when my body is "fighting" something.

I'm not getting my hopes up cause I know how much the body can fool you but I think I may be getting ready to OV...ON MY OWN!! I noticed my cervix was really high the other day and yesterday it was soft and open like I was fertile. I figured it was like that because dh and I bd the night before and his semen had softened my cervix. However, last night I checked again and it was still high, open and soft. I have 2 opks so I decided to pee on one cause I was going to use a special tightening lube for some fun but wanted to make sure I wasnt OVing. Well, the brand I have ($tree) barely shows even a hint of line if I'm not getting ready to OV but will get dark when I'm really close. Anyways, surprise surprise, the test line was dark! Not positive but dark. I checked my cervix this morning and it feels like I'm going to OV really soon. So we'll see if I get a temp spike soon :/....this was very unexpected!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

opk was still negative today but it's still possible...

However I'm all out of opks but the wind chill is -22 so my hormones can chill for a while cause there is no way in heck I'm leaving my cozy house! LOL.

I'm know for a fact that I'll be bding tonight.....the handcuffs are still attached to the bedpost ROFL!!!!
FYI- I've had these handcuffs 6 years before I read 50 Shades of Grey LOL

Tara - lo is not better. She got worse & last night coughed every 10 seconds or so most of the night & has thrown up repeatedly. Went back to the doc yesterday, and my 12yr old has the flu, plus lo has an ear infection now. I tried Zofran with the tamiflu, but now she's taking Omnicef, so I think it's all too much for her tummy combined with post nasal drainage. I have the flu now, too. So many meds in the house! Glad your mil is better. You were right to stay away. Viral shed from flu is one week minimum after the fever goes away, and if the infected person is immune deficient it can be as long as a month.

I hope you did O on your own - that would be amazing!

10 years ago

No temp spike yet.

I'm sorry you're all sick! MIL was diagnosed last tuesday. Saturday she said she felt much better. I'm still worried about going for dinner on wednesday. I catch everything and havent had time to have the flu shot kick in.

Tara - I would put it off for another week if at all possible. My son had the live virus nasally weeks ago but has some of the worst symptoms.

10 years ago

Called MIL and she understood :)

As for me....HOLY EWCM BATMAN!
You'd think I douched with eggwhites! Rofl!

Omelette time!

Afm, LO is worse & has reactive airway disease right now. Not sleeping much while I listen to her breathe.

10 years ago

Poor baby! I bet the doctors are watching her closely :). Give her a hug for me! I'm praying for her.

Afm- nothing yet but I know sometimes it takes time to OV even after my cervix becomes fertile. And I just finished reading the first book of 50 Shades thanks to Miss Shay from about 300 forum pages ago! LOL. I was so sad I cried and now I'm finding myself listening to sappy breakup songs ROFL!!! What is wrong with me ahahaha!!!!!!
I know things get better but dh bought me the other 2 books so back to reading! LOL.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo