Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6351 - 6360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I've never seen a cat with eyes like his. Sometimes he looks like a lynx.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - he's so much bigger than I expected!

Kristi - all of my nephews have brown eyes & 2 of the 3 have very Korean features. Their Korean relatives all think they all look very Caucasian & we all think they look Korean. I knew a family in FL that was a Caucasian husband with a Korean wife, and their kids were so beautiful, too. I actually dated a guyin high school whose dad was African-American and mother was Korean, and he was really handsome, too. I know your babies will be gorgeous!!!

I hope everybody ISO a BFP gets one this cycle!

10 years ago

Btw, we have 3" of snow with more on the way here in SC, so everything is shut down, and I've been inside with the kids for 48hrs straight with no end in sight.

Homemade baklava (easy version), date nut bread, and vegetable soup made with veggies from AL - check! Now just to get them all to sleep. :-)

10 years ago

Tara, the kitten is adorable. Btw, today is CD13 for me. I'm not good at the TWW but what choice do I have.

Thanks Phat for the well wishes.

Athena, sounds great!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, the kitten is adorable. Btw, today is CD13 for me. I'm not good at the TWW but what choice do I have.

Thanks Phat for the well wishes.

Athena, sounds great!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes I got married last July. :)

The kitty is adorable!

Athena - when is your next appt?

10 years ago

The picture makes me him look larger, but he's only about half size. I'm guessing 6 months. His teeth, whiskers, and tail are short and he still has his kitten fur. Saw my sister's cat that I see normally and he looks monstrous compared to monroe. He's skinny from lack of food (you can feel his ribs, breast bone, and spine) so he's constantly wanting to eat. He practically jumped into my cereal bowl yesterday lol. Like I said, he's very lovable but I'm still sorta weirded out having a new cat in my house. Dh wants to refer to me as mommy to him but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. Dont get me wrong, I love him to pieces but....it's just weird being another kitty's mommy. Am I a horrible person for feeling that way? Cause I feel really guilty.

Are you flipping kidding me?!!!!?? You have the audacity to join a ttc website for women who are wanting to be a mommy more than anything....and YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO POST THIS!!!!!?????

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=232098

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

Hi Guys! Sorry I have been SILENT for about 8 months. Wayyyyyyy to much happened in May/June of last year.

However, I had to comment on Taras link! IS SHE FLIPPING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

HEY XOMANDY! I know, right!!!!! I'm trying my best to be nice to her.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo