Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4221 - 4230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara-when do u find out about your blood test ?

10 years ago

Called about 4 hrs ago and the lab hadnt faxed them yet. Nurse was gonna call 1800# but they didnt have one, so I have to wait. They are at lunch right now. Praying they remember they need to be faxed.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

5 hours NO SPOTTING! OMG! I'm scared to death to go to the bathroom. I've been going when I need to, but as I sit there my heart races and I sweat !

I'm doing okay. Feeling a bit better. Having some funky spasming above my pubic bone so I guess that's a good sign. Gonna call the dr now....

And got the nurse's voicemail......

Nurse just called. My progesterone looks awesome...35! But my beta had them confused. It was only 20! Told her I was only 12 dpo when I took the bloodtest. So she said it's makes since it'd be lower. But it seems too low for the bfp results i've been getting. So....please pray for me!!!!

Tara- they are wrong .mine was at 11 and had clearly positive tests .as long as your tests progress it's okay .i had spotting too .remember ? Don't stress yourself out .if your progesterone is fine you should be okay .my hcg was 11 progesterone 26 ! I was 10 dpo.so don't worry yourself !!!! It's just early ! Are they gonna do another test soon ?

10 years ago

Thank you Nicky. That makes me feel better. My progesterone was 19 last time so 35 is pretty good. The comment i made about the tests being too low was my thought. They are happy with the prog but they wanted me asap tomorrow so i could get the results by the evening. So i'll go about 8am. I feel better but I cant promise I wont be mopey til then.

@tara- if your doctor is good with you numbers, relax and have faith. If teenage girls and drug users can carry, you can too! Although that is the most ridiculous irony to me. I had a miscarriage the same week that lady in china flushed her baby and a mom here in OKC had a stillbirth bc of her meth use. It pissed me off so much I couldnt even contain myself. But I use it to tell myself that with any justice, I'll get mine quickly. I already have three kids so I know I'm fertile, I have plenty of income, and lots of time on my hands.
But I do know that when I get pregnant again I'll be just as anxious as you are. That is why although I am now 2-5 days late, I'm going to wait a few more days to test again if af doesnt come. Id rather not know in case something happens, and I figure the longer I wait, the better the prognosis. I feel you for sure!

10 years ago

Thanks mari :). I'm just apprehensive cause it feels like I'm reliving my m/c in march. When the nurse called she said, "your progesterone is great but your beta has us confused."

I feel a bit better tonight. I know urine is slow in the testing department compared to blood but I tested tonight. It's pretty dark compared to the others so hopefully my hcg has gone up. Posted on the gallery.

@tara- wow!!!!! That really is darker! This is going to be good! My sister also has pcos and she's going on the fertility diet with me,which is really just all natural, all organic food. She's been trying for a couple of years, and I hate it so much when her doctor says "just lose x amount and we'll give you clomid." Stupid!!! She doesn't have any less chance of a healthy delivery than I do! Seriously, we just have to have faith that this is it! I'm soooo late, and I'm realizing what that could mean, and it fills me with joy. Whether this is it, or october is it (according to tania in my ttc reading, but I know god can decide differently just to test me), I'm just going to relax and embrace it :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo