Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5501 - 5510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phatgurl, I'm sorry to hear about your son. At least he'll get the help he needs in inpateint. I was also in inpateint for various reasons when I was a teen. Kids have it so hard these days and it seems as though things are just getting worse. It makes me so nervous and scared for my children, I'm sure you do too. I really hope he.starts showing improvement soon, poor kid. You ladies go through so much and I really am praying that things start to get easier real soon!

10 years ago

Justlmore - smu usually only works better if you tend to drink a lot before bed. If you use smu, you should drink as little as possible & hold it as long as you can.

10 years ago

Thanks phatgurl, I'm gonna try not drinking anything after 9 tonight and I'll test with fmu. I don't drink much at night so fm u might be a better choice for me.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
I have downloaded the fertility friend app on my tablet but cant seem to be able to enter data and change to celcius. Anyone here able to help.

10 years ago

Mandy to change it on the app, click more, then click settings, then click general charting setup and you can change it to Celsius there. To add data you can either click data or on the specific date on the calendar.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - thanks, I emded up working out the data part. But will go look in settings thanks for your help

10 years ago

You're welcome. So get this, I just went to the bathroom, my cervix is unreachable and there is so much cm it's ridiculous.

10 years ago

Thats good then. I must admit I dont examine mine but probs should though.
Did you say you put a hpt on the gallery

10 years ago

There are two on there

10 years ago

Sorry but there are so many on here that it is hard to keep up with where everyone is at. So of you dont mind can you tell where you with your cycle

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo