Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies. :D

waitingonmymiracle--you should test in the morning! LoL. My breasts don't usually get sore for me for PMS, so that was one of my clues that something else was going on. ;) (Also, I think you did congratulate me, but I don't remember either! Haha. It's all good.) :)

User Image

11 years ago

Claripossum on ur xx tomorrow is day hopeing it wont be. did test today maybe still to ealry i did buy some clear blue and 1st responce test today .

User Image

11 years ago

I think I'll wait til monday to test. I want to tomorrow but I'd rather wait the day to see if AF arrives so I dont waste another test . My boobs just feel....funny. Cant explain it, like achy, I'm very aware of them. And my body cant decide between constipation and diahhrea. No sign of AF. Usually if I spot pre-AF, I'll continue to spot every day until the flood gates open. But nothing since tuesday... hmm....
@Lammy-looks like we're both on AF WATCH 2012 tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Can I join the nuthouse? I am totally in. The symptoms you think you feel but not sure....the things you psych yourself up for (and out of)....this TTC business is for the birds!

Currently 5 DPO and have had pretty random twinge-y cramps on and off the last couple days....I've also been exhausted....but its also been in the high 90s/ hit 100 in my neck of the woods - so don't know if those things could be contributed to the heat (dehydration) or possible preg. Just praying....this is our 11th month ttc and I'm ready for a already! Was on 100 mg/day of Clomid this cycle and we used Pre-seed as well - as well as like crazy....so we'll see!

to all my fellow nuthouse occupants

User Image

11 years ago

"And my body cant decide between constipation and diahhrea."

I had that before I got my BFP for my first pregnancy! :D It was so weird, like a mix of the two. That's the best way I can explain it.

(As for me, this time around I lack a gallbladder so some mild constipation is more than welcome! Haha.)

User Image

11 years ago

YES, YES, YES... its stressful for me and I try not to say much to my DH because I feel like I'm stressing him out not to mention people aask me almost everyday " are you pregnant yet"?? I almost wish I hadnt told people we are trying but its too late now especially since I had a TR. One minute I think I have symptoms the next minute I think I'm just crazy so I'm happy to hear its not just me not to mention I POAS wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too often. LOL I should go in buisiness with pregnancy test companies.. I'd be rich!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Well, add me to the crazy train! Same odd symptoms as pregnancy but 4days b4 AF is due. 11dpo. I've taken at least 30 tests in the last 4 days with 3 faint positives from blue dyes, and I am going insane trying to see something on a pink one. Thank God for Dollar Store & .88 Wal-Mart tests. are my boobs actually sore, or is it from poking them and prodding them? does my belly feel funny when I lie on it because I'm pre, or am I just bloated, or did I suddenly start lying in bed differently? Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh...cuckoo lady coming thru - don't block my way to the HPTs!!!!!

11 years ago

Wow! Got a whole new shipment of nuts in!!!! Here we go...roll call! Hi phatgurl, Tsimmons1123, & nsking83! Welcome Welcome you are not alone! We need to start picking roommates ROFL .
@nsking83-it hit 108 here yesterday and 105 today (STL). Glad it's not humid too. I'm having tons of twingy cramps (tugs and pulls). It's hard not to talk to my tummy . I feel silly sometimes. Praying for your !
@Tsimmons-Your post makes me glad I didnt tell anyone besides my best friend (she's trying too and lives in Texas so we dont push the 'are you yet?" question. It can be annoying. My inlaws would be all over me if I did. They've been on me since my wedding day. Ugh. Kudos from not ripping people's heads off who ask. LOL. Does it drive you nuts having symptoms and then you dont? It makes me feel more psycho!
@phatgurl-now I'm gonna have crazy train in my head! lol Oh, THAT SHOULD SO BE OUR THEME SONG! rofl!. I tried one blue dye test and thought I saw something so I used the $store hpt with the same pee and nothing. I told Mooney that I held it up in like 5 diff light sources to see if I could see something. haha...I also take about 20 pictures of each test and invert it on my Paint program on my computer. I agree!...thank the good Lord for dollar tree tests. I havent been able to find the .88 Walmart one's though.
Update-still no sign of AF. Boobs are definitely achy..especially on the sides. I'm trying not to mess with them so I dont get confused between naturally sore boobs or poking/smooshing induced soreness. I am also finding myself getting car sick easier . Heading to bed here soon. I'll be awake all night AGAIN wondering if is flying in on her broom! Where's the freaking bucket of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????/

11 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle...yes it drives me crazy !!!! Last month I REALLLLY thought I was going to get a BFP. I bought a trillion test last month and used EVERY one of them. This month I'm ignoring or at least trying to ignore everything. I decided I'm hitting the gym hard again beginnig Monday and hopefully that will help keep me from being baby crazy. My DH isnt as baby crazy as me but hes is a close second.

11 years ago

@nsking83...youre right this is for the birds!!! If I werernt "trying" I would have been pregnant but now its like trying to win the lottery! Heaven forbid you get mad at your DH because there is no room for missing any BD...say it with me ...CRAZINESS ROFLMBO

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo