Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4011 - 4020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm going through the crazy feeling too. Late for period, first cycle using soy, know when I ovulated, and feel like my head will explode. Lol. One minute I've got myself convinced to just relax and let it be if it is, the next I'm going crazy wanting to test. I'm 14dpo today and to quell my POAS addiction I have been using opks. Four days now of very positive opks and no period symptoms keeps me hopeful but I still have that fear of seeing a BFN

10 years ago

Nicky - good luck!

Liza - welcome.

10 years ago

@ nicky- that's what i'm afraid of...something bad happening and needing an operation and having to tell my family. They'll be mad when i tell them about my 2nd m/c. Not looking forward to that.

@liza- i know you're scared honey! Hugs! When is AF due, today? Keep us updated!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Actually I am a couple days late. I usually have a 12 or 13 day luteal phase. I am going to take a test Wednesday.

10 years ago

@Liza - Welcome! Good luck on your test when you take it!

@Waiting - Don't let your MIL or anyone else make you feel pressured about getting pregnant. Just tell them "All in God's time." There is no way they can argue with that. Worst case scenario if they bug you too much, just tell them hey "I'm experiencing some challenges getting and staying pregnant! Okay!!!!" then they will probably feel like crap and stop pestering you about it. That's what I did. I told my family and since then, they don't give me the guilt trip about not being pregnant yet.

AFM - AF came today! Yay! I'm so glad to see her. I will go in for my CD3 US on Tuesday. So in a couple of weeks, I should be Ovulating thanks to Femara and my trigger shot.

I cannot wait to be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) after my IUI.

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Liza you need to test already if your late lol.

Tara I agree with holly, don't let them pressure you, it will happen and she will have to be patient.

Holly good luck with the iui. I'm glad that they have a good plan for you.

Nicky I hope your ultrasound is amazing and you see your little bean and it is just perfect :)

Afm af has left the building. I haven't had this short of a cycle on provera ever. Maybe my vitamins and what not are helping. Dh doesn't have football for 2 weeks and he said we should just stay in bed the whole time lol. We shouldn't have to worry about bding enough lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Update-brown spotting all day today.how mean .the day before my ultrasound .i know they say it could be normal.but I know my body .somethig feels off.damnit .tommorow is going to be fun .prayers please

10 years ago

Nickyloula- will send happy thoughts and prayers your way.

Still no symptoms of AF here. I am taking a test Wednesday.

10 years ago

Good luck, Nicky!

10 years ago

My cervix is starting to feel a bit more 'ripe'. I have one more dose of clomid left. Trying to get ready for our houston road trip this weekend and feeling the stress. Mostly cause my cousin lives down in Houston and she wants to spend tons of time with me but I'm down there for my friend for her wedding. I love her, but I dont have time to spend half the day with my cousin. But now my friend has invited my cousin to the wedding and will be spending almost the entire day with me anyways. Her and her husband live out of their SUV and I can tell she is trying to get me to let her stay at our hotel with us. But that this is where I put my foot down! The only reason we're going to the hotel is because I'll be OVing at that time and I'm not missing BDing !

Sorry, I'm a bit hormonal.

@nicky- I'm praying that God keeps that little bean inside you !!!!!!!!!! Praying you hear a nice strong heartbeat!!

@liza- I bet it'll be positive!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo