Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8991 - 9000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Some of you know what's been going on in my life the past 24 hours but for those who dont....here's it in a nutshell!

[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpsol9li8zj.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Last night at 10pm, my sister was on my doorstep....crying....holding a positive pregnancy test!
She's not happy about it. She has my nephew who is 3 and was not ready for another one. Well when you don't ovulate at the same time every month, didnt start your bcp like your dr told you to and you have unprotected sex...you can't be too surprised when you get knocked up.
SO....instead of me being pregnant at Christmas and telling everyone on christmas day...my injectable cycle failed and now my sister, who does not want to be pregnant...gets to experience all of this. I held it together til she left my house. I've barely been able to put together a full sentence today...my brain, heart and body are in WTH? mode. I have had random outs of ugly face crying. All the while...my sister has been texting me how unhappy she is about it. To top it off...I got my husband's cold. I'm getting hit from all sides right now and all I have to say is...Lord, I dont know what you are preparing me for to be putting me through all these tests but it must be pretty spectacular!
I just wonder if I can handle all of this without breaking in front of my family on Christmas...
Thinking about pulling a Christmas With The Kranks and taking a vacation away from everyone. I'm scared to face everyone on Christmas day. I kinda hope I get a high fever and can't go.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I would ask your sister to stop texting you about it in a negative way. Remind here there's nothing she can do now, so she needs to put her fucking big girl panties on & deal with it like a damned grown up. Want me to call her? I will. Also, if Christmas would be too much for you, pretend to be sick if necessary. It's okay to be selfish sometimes. You've been through so much, and you know telling them won't help. They'll be so focused on your sister, they'll push your concerns to the side or tell you that you should be worried about her. I love you.

8 years ago

Tara, I would totally fake sick if you know that the entire day is going to be focused around that. It is okay! I would :-) Lol
I agree with Phat. Tell her to stop complaining cause she is lucky and that there are plenty of women out there that wish they could get pregnant. Wish I could hug you! Love you.

8 years ago

Tara - especially since she does know that you would like to have a baby, even if she doesn't know everything you've been through. It is so insensitive!!

8 years ago

Oh Tara. :(

I'm so sorry. I felt that way when my brother told me they were expecting too. I really wish it was you instead. I think I'd tell your sister that she can't vent it to you anymore or maybe just tell her you'll adopt the baby instead. Big hugs!

Phat, FX!

Good luck to everyone else too, and Merry Christmas to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Um... was going to wait til Christmas to test but my friend convinced me otherwise... please tell me we both don't have line eyes....

User Image

8 years ago

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test496670[/url]

8 years ago

I SEE SOMETHING DITZY!!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

ahhhhhh!!!!!! 1.5 yrs of trying! first real hope of a pregnancy!!! I took one 4 hrs ago cause of my friend. i thought I saw something but was hard to tell. That was with a 4 hr hold. BF got home and he wanted me to try again since I have i.c. tests. This one was a 3 hr hold and it was more noticeable.

8 years ago

Ditzy - I'm pretty sure I see a 2nd line, too! Did you retest this morning?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo