Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9841 - 9850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

<3

7 years ago

Lots of love and prayers for you and your family Amy

7 years ago

So sorry Amy, hope your all ok, what a lovely thought to scatter her ashes on your land so she will always be close by, in my thoughts -x-x-x-

7 years ago

Sending love and peace to you Amy.

Rest well little angel Hope, you were too beautiful for this earth, and now you'll have only perfection in heaven.

Hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I'm 7 DPO and I'm so embarrassed as I HAVE NEVER EVER Sneezed and peed myself before. What is alarming is thank god it was a little but seriously?! I didn't even have to go that much when I ran for the bathroom!!!

Now Monday night earlier this week I had some cramping but it subsided and went away after 2-3 minutes...but they were strong enough to stop me in my tracks when I was trying to walk to my dishwasher.

I've had a bizarre dream on top of it this week and I'm like wow....what's wrong with me. This is totally not like me. Is anyone else going bonkers like me? I still have mild cramping on and off...it comes and goes. Besides feeling bloated.....this is what I've experienced thus far.

My last pregnancy I had NO SIGNS of pregnancy till I got morning sickness after my missed period and being 5 weeks along. Here it is 10 years later and I know every pregnancy is different, but this is so weird for me to be feeling different this early on. Thought I'd add myself to this group so I can reach out and talk with others to help keep me sane LOL!

7 years ago

Phat, I just want to say thank you for being there, for being such a strong source of support for so many of us. Wishing you a life full of blessings and love, as you deserve peace and happiness. Love you too, Amy...

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Phat, I was just checking in and saw your post on the current page. My heart aches for you, your family, and your little angel. Words cannot express how much I wanted this for you. Sending you virtual hugs right now!

User Image

7 years ago

I wanted to come on here and discuss how crazy I feel 9 dpo and 5 days till my period, but then I saw the post about a member losing their baby. It feels not as important to brood over the TWW and all my crazy symptom seeking. I don't know you but I bow my head for you and your family Amy. I am so sorry. Your angel is in my heart.

7 years ago

I wanted to come on here and discuss how crazy I feel 9 dpo and 5 days till my period, but then I saw the post about a member losing their baby. It feels not as important to brood over the TWW and all my crazy symptom seeking. I don't know you but I bow my head for you and your family Amy. I am so sorry. Your angel is in my heart.

7 years ago

I hope I am and im currently 6 dpo my boobs started hurting on the 17th but just on the sides and ever since my ovulation week last week they have just gotten progressively more sore, I really hope things have happened for me finally especially since I have PCOS so i never know if its the pcos where my body is playing tricks on me or if something is actually happening but I know ive been looking for my bigfoot for 9 months now and all I want is my first child which technically isnt too much to ask for but Im glad i have this new triphasic chart!

*SAPPHIRELEVAOU<3*

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo