Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3411 - 3420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I just have been very emotional today. Cried earlier for nothing. I just want to know what is going on and being surrounded by pregnant women isn't helping. Plus I got here 20 min early for my appt and 3 people that got here after me have been called back. Seriously my appt was supposed to be 10 min ago.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok so I guess it is the pcos. Showed her the pic, she said that it looks like my body expelled the whole lining of my uterus at once.i asked her about metformin and she said my levels were a 10 and she couldn't prescribe it unless it was at the minimum a 12. My hormone levels are just barely out of whack, everything else is fine. No cysts or anything. I don't understand why all of this is happening. I just want to cry. I don't want to be childish but it isn't fair.i am really trying to be positive, but how is this ever going to happen if my body has to be so crazy. It just feels like it isn't going to happen. I don't know what else to do. II try to talk to my husband and all he says is u know it will happen just be patient. I tell him how frustrated I am about seeing other people being pregnant and he says that doesn't have anything to do with us I don't know why it upsets you. I just don't know how much more I can take.

11 years ago

So what are the next steps? This can't be the end of the road!

11 years ago

Basically she gave me a prescription for provera. If the bleeding doesn't stop I have to take it for 20 days to try to regulate my uterus, because apparently different sections of it are on different cycles. Which is why I kept bleeding. So after that if my cycle doesn't get better i may have to do 3 months of bc and then start trying again. Or I still have the Clomid option. I go back may 17 to figure out the plan. She said that if the fertilitea helps to keep drinking it because she had heard good things about it. I told her we were putting off til may. And she said we would get this figured out so I'm not bleeding through our vacation.

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I only have a couple of minutes to post an update, so I will jump right into what happened at my RE appointment today. I was very pleased!

LOVE MY RE; SHE IS FABULOUS! She spent a significant amount of time reviewing my records from my primary physician and OBGYN and asked me and DH a lot of questions. Fortunately, we already had a lot of data to work with. Today DH and I had a lot of bloodwork to check my levels and rule out too many things to list (I think I had 9 vials of blood in all); however, I do remember that my AMH level is one of the things she is testing since I never had that test.

Here's the plan:

1. I'm currently on CD17 - and should have ovulated yesterday (given my temp rise today) or possibly even earlier if I'm a slow riser. She prescribed Progesterone vaginal suppositories for me to take 200 mg daily each night starting tonight just in case we caught the egg this time - which I am claiming in Jesus name!

2. If for some reason we do not conceive this cycle, then the next step will be to try "timed intercourse" as an approach. This will include me calling on CD 1 and coming into the office on CD 3, so they can perform a baseline ultrasound to see what's going on with my follies. I think she mentioned checking my FSH, but I'm not sure what CD that was on. I will then be given Clomid or Letrozole (depending on the outcome of the blood work I had today - she was to rule out PCOS and other issues before determining the protocol for me) to take for 5 days. Then on CD 10, 11 or 12, she will have me come in for another ultrasound to see how many eggies are ripe for the picking! If I'm good to go, I will be given an HCG Shot to trigger Ovulation. I will then be instructed to go home and BD like crazy!!!!

I cant remember everything that they plan to do or what happens after the trigger shot and BDing but I'm sure more tests to see how things are progressing to determine if I need progesterone or something else to help me along the way.

Also, whenever I get pregnant - this month or the next, she wants me to come in right away to start having my Beta's run to see if they are doubling every two days and check my progesterone levels to see if adjustments are needed.

Long story short, she is great and made us feel like she was all-in to make this work!

User Image

11 years ago

Holly that is fantastic!!! I'm so glad you are getting everything planned :-)

11 years ago

@pisces- your FF looks like it has a nice implantion drop! When the egg implants, you temp drops from the burst of estrogen and goes back up the next day!

@xomandy- Getting my blood drawn doesnt bug me at all. It's when they are injecting stuff into me that I hate it! Blood drawn- ....A shot- LOL.

@athena- It's sooooo just.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! being surrounded by baby bellies at the dr's office. But I guess we have to deal with it to get pregnant! I had a gut feeling it was your lining. I'm drawn...in one way I'm happy you didnt have a mc but in the other...it sucks it's just the pcos! If they ever have a PCOS awareness run...you and I are going together! I'm glad your dr is going to help you get the bleeding stopped! I'm sure you're still trying to decide what to do after the provera. I'm praying for you love!

@holly- OH HONEY I'M SO GLAD YOU LOVE YOUR RE!!!! You're basically having the same thing done I am!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Was on facebook today and saw a post from one my old high school classmates. She has apparently been TTC too and is on clomid as well. She said she felt very alone being surrounded by all pregnant women. My heart broke for her so I emailed her and let her in on what I've been going thru. She's so relieved to have someone to talk to! It's hard not having a baby yet, but it's interesting to see how God uses me to help others .

Started my placebo today! Feels like I just wrote that I had 4 days to go so luckily this week is going fast. I'm so close to possibly getting pregnant again! I know the last time I repeated the same dosage of clomid (50mg) that it didnt make the egg pop the 2nd time. So hopefully even though it'll be my 2nd time on 100mg that it's been long enough between the two cycles that it'll make me ovulate!!! Weird to think it's April and I last took the clomid in FEBRUARY! Time is flying!

How is everyone else doing today?!

I am patiently waiting on my results.. By patient I mean NOT patient lol. Other than that I'm just hanging around waiting to ovulate! You know, the typical routine for use ladies :-)

11 years ago

A pick me up...
This is my anthem right now!....
aka: I scream this in the car (scream cause I cant sing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnx0NA9X4

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo