Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4241 - 4250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting - I have been staring at them all day. I hope they get darker tomorrow!

I'm biting my nails and cannot wait for your results. I'm ready to start hearing some updates about the Tara Twins!

User Image

10 years ago

Beta was only 23. Looking like I'll miscarry....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear that Tara. I will pray for you and DH. You have been through do much already.

User Image

10 years ago

Saw a voicemail on my phone and it was my dr. She realized she'd be out of the office til monday so she gave me her cell number so I could call her and talk about it. Wow! Half the call I was crying but she was so sweet. Which made me cry more. She said if I dont m/c by monday that I will have my betas checked again. She'll also call in pain killers if I need them.

I'm so glad she's my dr. How many of them call you from home to check on you?

I dont know what's worse...suddenly bleeding then finding out you m/c or knowing your still pregnant but you dont know how much time you have left with your baby. I'm spending alot of time rubbing my belly and telling it how much I love it while I still can.

@Waiting, your doctor sounds like a keeper. When we are going through such tough times trying to conceive, it helps to have a doc you like and trust.

Again, sorry for the bad news, but hoping it was a lab error or something.

User Image

10 years ago

Tara - just remember that my doc's office switched some numbers around one time & had me convinced that my youngest would be born with a chromosomal abnormality. I caught the error looking at my own labs. Did they do your progesterone again? I'm totally in denial & am convinced everything is going to be fine for you...

10 years ago

Phat I'm in denial too. I told her that I believe in miracles. So we shall see.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@tara- my heart is breaking for you. I also went through that recently, and it was the most unbearable heartache lve ever experienced :( I also had to just wait it out when I started spotting, and it sucked. I still have faith for you though. Its not over til its over. Does pcos make it harder to carry?

No I haven't tested bc I had af type cramping all afternoon, but still no af. I feel like I'm gonna wake up to her ugly face in the morning. I had a very sorrowful talk with God last night, and then I had peace, so I know its going to be soon.

I bought a bbt today, so I'm gonna need ya'lls help interpreting my results. Does your temp change when you're actually ovulating, or just after to confirm O?

10 years ago

I need some prayers for a friend, well actually she is more like family since she dated my cousin for a few years. But she was 34 weeks and went to the ER two nights ago and the baby had no heart beat. She delivered him yesterday and I can't even imagine her pain. It hurts my heart just thinking about it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo