Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1551 - 1560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Dh and I have noticed something very strange over the past couple days that we've NEVER noticed before. I didnt say anything to him until last night though cause I thought it was a fluke . I've been checking my cervix everyday at the same time and I know how my vagina feels normally anyways. Well Wednesday when I got into my normal cervix checking position (squat), I could barely get my finger in. It's was like my vagina was swollen shut from puffyness, especially my anterior wall. I wasnt aroused, my bladder was empty and so was my colon, so nothing should have been causing it to feel cramped. It just felt PUFFY ! Not itchy, no odor, no strange discharge, not painful...but awkwardly PUFFY ! And my cervix was very hard and closed up tight. I checked again yesterday and it was more puffy ! Normally I can fit 1-2 fingers in comfortably and they slide right in but I couldnt! So I finally asked dh if he noticed something different during sex the night before. He said,"now that you mention it, you felt puffier and tighter, like you were squeezing down on me". So I asked him to 'finger me' in the medical sense. It wasnt sexual at all and he said it did feel different, like he had to wiggle his fingers to get in. So, being the crazy person I am, I started googling it (stupid to do I know but my dr would call me nuts if I asked her). Anyways because it's not itchy or painful, it can be either a sign of AF on the way or of pregnancy. Many women notice it as there first symptom. So either way, it's possible that I OV'ed and missed it. I was only using opks every 24hrs and had a couple spikes. So it's very possible. So, hmm.....what now ? I'm not going to go nuts. I'm going to keep an eye and a finger on it and see what happens. I'm CD...what CD am I...uh, 24! So, I'll continue with opks and wait on the hpt. When I look at my opks...I had my largest spike on CD9 and then the next day it was lower and never really got back to that darkness. What do you think? Has anyone ever experienced a PUFFY swollen vagina during their cycle?

@Alishakaye- I'm sorry you're not pg yet but at the same time I'm glad your still here. Makes me feel less lonely having one of the original ladies on here with me. I told dh last night, "Alisha is back!!" He looked at me funny and I said, "she's the one that boiled her urine." He smiled, "OH YEA"! I told him I give you kudos for that. We've all thought it at some point! Praying for your christmas sprout! I so badly want to be able to pet my belly while staring at the christmas tree!

Welcome enbutler! That is A LOT of symptoms! I was always afraid I was imagining stuff too. But I'm praying for your !

@kcordell- I'm so happy your dh is back in the 'mood' . I pray that perfect sperm finds your egg (imagining Look Who's Talking opening ). Thank you so much for praying for me honey! It means the world to me to know you all are thinking about me and praying for me. Dh and I always pray over everyone on here.

@hkellerman- It think what's most exhausting about all the testing is the holding your pee part! Everyday I have to pee at 1pm and hold it til at least 5pm. It's exhausting do that everyday!

@phat- dress as a sexy turkey and cover yourself in gravy! That'll turn him on!!!! And he'll fall asleep after eating the turkey too! I'm so bad! LOL

I love you girls so much!! Dont know what I'd do without your support!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

HOLY COW That was a long post!

hey everybody! sending lost of positive thoughts your way.

ummmm, please explain the boiling pee thing to me...??? lmbo!

User Image

11 years ago

Make it more concentrated

well I filled my man in on the STICK Staring, Im glad he is laughing about it. I broke down and bought a 3 pack of FRER tommorow will be 10 dpo. I swear on i see a line now, but ive taken the thing apart and back together all day.....( IM A CRAZY PERSON) At about 3pm I all of a sudden "felt pregnant" been having this stick in my right side, maybe gas but doesnt seem to be going away. Hoping see to a real line tommorow. This is going to sound crazy but when I looked at the directions in the pack , when it shows what a neg looks like, I see a line there too. I have line eye! I had a dream last night that something unrelated to all this happened, and it happened today. Hoping i have a dream with two pink lines, and the same thing happen:)

11 years ago

hey ladies. can i join? i'm crazy too! im feeling symptoms that cant possibly be there. twinges in my abdomen. im not sure where they came from.

good luck girls.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

hey snowwhite,
I just joined the crazy train too, welcome to the mental ward:)

11 years ago

Hey ladiesim backkkk! and more crazy then ever! all healed from the surgery & STILL not pregnant grrr!!
New Ish, we finally bought a new house & moved..was scared of the stress but wasnt stressful at all! Joys of recovering from surgery NO HEAVY LIFTING!!
My sister is still pregnant & to those of you that dont know what im talking about this may sound kind of mean and crazy butttt she has been sick as all hell & yes i am smiling over this fact l0l

Tara: Damn i was hoping to coming back and seeing you have gotten your BFP!! How are the cycles? Have they leveled back out?

All my other crazy ladies how are you?? I have missed you all!!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

SHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I was beginning to think you had disappeared! Missed you honey ! YeA, unfortunately I'm still stuck here . Honestly did not think I'd be on this forum 5 MONTHS LATER! Oh my! Time has flown! I'm on CD 24 or 25 today and still waiting for OV. Not 100% if I missed it or not (EWCM/swollen vajaja). Down 20lbs and my bloodwork looks great! Just still waiting. My sister just had a pregnancy scare yesterday! Yay me not! I'm glad you're enjoying your sister's sicklyness....I know I would! LOL. If you're gonna be luckier than me...you might as well be miserable! ROFL! Yea, newbies that havent read our past posts think we're crazy mean ladies now . I'm glad moving went smoothly and you're all healed. So is the outlook good for the endometriosis and conceiving or just waiting like me to see what happens?

@hkellerman- I've done the same. I started a 'squirrel's nest' like Phat did. One of my tests had a faint faint line but I went back over and over and took it apart and put it back together multiple times a day. Couldnt quit staring. I still do it with my opks. lol. My chart of opks is taped to the inside of my bathroom cabinet. I sit on the edge of the bathtub at night brushing my teeth and just stare at it . LOL

Hi Snowwhite! I love your avatar and username!!! Sorry had to say that . I'm obsessive over twinges too. Swear I didnt have these until I started ttc! It's a conspiracy!!!!

Just checking in ladies. I'm on cd3. So nothing new for me lol. Gonna do my dangedest to not test until cd29. And not stress or read into my symptoms. But u better believe if I don't have AF by Dec 12 I'm POAS. It would be perfect timing because our daughters 2nd bday party is Dec 16 and all the family will be here both mine and hubby's not just his woot woot so fx that we get our bfp this month so it can be an extra special party. Would love to have to think of a special way to tell everyone. If we do get the bfp u ladies better help me think of a way lol. Maybe I could draw a + and a due date on my. Cupcake and tell everyone I want to show them all my cupcake :) I think that would be cute and could show them all at once :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo