Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6401 - 6410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

They only did betas 2 days Jan 29 it was 400 and I was 4 weeks 5 days then jan 31 it was 766 after only 43 hrs so if it had been 48 hrs it would've been over a complete double. She said the baby had a strong heart beat which we heard and I go for a nurse appt to go over my medical history. My due date is October 3.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara - yea, my husband is definitely supportive to me so that is a relief. We will do what suits us best, I just have guilt. Maybe your temps spiked because of the daquiri and then maybe you have a cold. So maybe you did't ov yet! Does PARINTS do u/s to see the follicles?

Athena - LOVE the baby pic!!!! Awwww....little peanut! How exciting! I love the u/s pics. It makes it more real. And then when you feel them kick!
My babies are kicking up a storm! Last night they were both awake and tumbling! My tummy was a rockin! Lol, I love it. I've been playing with them. Poking them when they poke and they poke back! So much fun!

User Image

10 years ago

OK I have my first betas today. I would be 5 weeks today. My tests are super dark at night and my fmu tests are lighter. Anyone know why that is? It worries me because my betas are being taken today and Thursday in the morning. I'm so nervous. I hate this part. Its so hard to relax or think about anything else.

My vacation starts Friday and I'll be going to Gaitlinburg Tennessee and renting a completely over the top cabin with arcade games, pinball machines and 2 hot tubs! I planned this vacation before I knew I was pregnant thinking I would enjoy hours of hot tub time! Lol. At least the indoor hit tub can be made a lot cooler immediately, I'll have to wait on the outdoor hot tub to cool down before getting in! Hopefully my beta numbers will be great and it will allow me to relax on this trip. :)

10 years ago

@kristi- yes, they do follicle trans-vag u/s. But they were going to wait to start til next cycle. She said if I didnt OV in a week that she'd jumpstart my next cycle and begin u/s etc. I'm cd 23 today, my temps are still up but I really think it's just the cold I'm fighting. I OV'd on cd23 last cycle so I'm hoping to get a positive OV test soon. I'll give it a couple more days before I call them. I just wish I could breathe!

@memphrika- I'm praying for great numbers! That vacation sounds relaxing!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oops. Did my math wrong. I'd be 4 weeks today.

10 years ago

Memphrika, my tests were always darker at night. Some people take longer to process the hcg through their urine. My betas were good every 48 hours though. I'm hopeful yours will be too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

That makes sense lisserb. I found out that my results will be back tomorrow and not Thursday so that's good!

10 years ago

Memphrika your blood test won't be affected by what your urine is doing. Your hcg goes up in your blood at a steady rate. Like lisserb said it could just be taking longer to get to your urine. I think there's a 2-3 day delay between hcg going from blood to urine. If your hcg started out lower also it takes it longer to get into the higher ranges.

Kristi I can't wait to feel the baby move.

My dh is so sweet. After our appt we were on our way to my parents and he was like when will you start showing? You're going to be so cute with your pregnant belly lol. Then our 4 yr old niece looks at the ultrasound and puts her hands on my belly to feel the baby. It was the sweetest thing ever.

10 years ago

@athena- Do you feel like you're in a dream?

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara yes. It doesn't feel 100% real yet. I thought seeing the baby and hearing the heart beat would do it but it still feels like it's not really happening. Though the m/s says otherwise lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo