Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7861 - 7870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sounds like we're all crazy!

But at least we're crazy together!

9 years ago

Whoa thanks for all the info tara :) :) !

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

So I was vomiting majority of last week, last month my boobs were unbelievably sore, cramps like AF was coming and nothing. So I decided to go ahead and get a 2 pack hpt took one at 5am since I woke up and had to pee. Within seconds, it was a BFP. I didn't believe it, so I took the second test at about noon yesterday as well and the same thing happened. Came back a BFP almost immediately. I was so shocked, being that I was told I was not likely to become pregnant. So, this afternoon I still didn't believe, went to walgreens and got a Clearblue digital test with the weeks estimator, paid for it and went to the bathroom to take it. It comes back as pregnant 3+ weeks. So, now comes the dr appt so I can find out how far I am and etc. Now my nipples are sore. Lol.

9 years ago

Waiting patiently for an update xomandy !!!

@Enbulter- Holy Frijoles!!! AHHH! I'm so happy for you! Congrats enbutler! When's your doctor's appointment?

@thatnerdymartinlady- WooWoo crazytrain!!!

After a week of no AF and negative hpts, I restarted my progesterone BLAH . So we'll go a full 14 days of progesterone. Besides that, not much going on. I'm stuck inside due to a snow storm. I'm in the mood to build a snowman! Lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara, thank you. I have a doctor's appointment on the 26th of March. I'm supposedly 9 weeks as of Thursday. I'm happy and excited but also nervous at the same time! I also received some bad news today, my grandmother on my mom's side passed away this morning. That's the third death in our family in less than a year. First it was my brother, last year in May, the day after mother's day and then my grandmother on my dad's side passed away last month and now my other grandma. My heart is heavy but I don't want to put too much stress on myself for both myself and the baby. Ugh, anyway I will stay happy for my baby, I have to.

Baby dust to you all ladies!

9 years ago

I'm so sorry sweetie. I know how you feel all too well. Seems like when it rains, it pours. DH's uncle actually passed away about 4 hours ago. We're waiting to hear any funeral plans :(

March 26th! That's my mom's birthday. Wow, if your 9 weeks, you definitely need to get in there soon. Are you taking your prenatals?

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww I'm sorry to hear that as well. They wouldn't let me schedule sooner. I'd be 13 weeks by then. I had to apply for medicaid so I'm also waiting for that to push through. I started my prenatals today. I was taking multivitamins before that. The prenatals were on sale at walgreens..lol buy one get one free..lol.

9 years ago

Miracle- We got snow in my part of MO as well. I'd build a snowman with you!!! But the snow is all powdery. :)

9 years ago

Hi Tara! Nothing to report here so far. Had fun in Colorado, it was wayyyyyyyyy cold there. Not one day was it above 26. Glad I am home. 11DPO/IUI and I have felt and still feel 100% completely normal. AF is due to arrive Thursday. If i don't start Thursday I will test Friday morning.

Sorry the witch hasn't arrived for you yet!

9 years ago

Hi ladies, been along with you reading since page 1.. and this forum has helped me in so many ways. I couldn't stay quiet any longer I have to give thanks. I do believe I was meant to find this, as it was what helped me cope with some hard times and loss. I feel like I know you all from following along for months now and after seeing how supportive and helpful all of you are I was hoping I could join in too.
Congratulations to the ones who have already gotten that bfp and are now preparing for your miracle to arrive, and tons of baby dust for those still trying! All of you have been in my prayers and I hope along with you that our dreams come true!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo