Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6911 - 6920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I never meant to word that incorrectly. I just wanted to be supportive :( im sorry tara.

No we havent had any testing. To scared to.

User Image

10 years ago

Ah ok. Well I'll be the first to say it's better to get the tests and know what your up against rather than sitting in limbo. I have pcos and probably never would've gotten pregnant without Clomid and fertilaid for men. I have pcos and didn't ovulate on my own, which is also what Tara has. I feel like it's better to be proactive especially if it's a simple fix that could get you pregnant sooner.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

yeah true. ill see what i can do. I just am hoping that im just not sterile. i would be absolutely heartbroken if there were no choices to be proactive about- hence my fear.

User Image

10 years ago

Since you did have a miscarriage I doubt that is the case. Your dh could have a problem too. Mine did. He had a low count when he thought it was just me, but here we are expecting, when I felt like it was never going to happen. It's better to be proactive than sit around wondering. Do you mind if I ask how old you and your dh are?

10 years ago

I just realized, I haven't updated you all on what's up with me. Well, I have not been on fertility meds since December! I have been having weekly acupuncture since the end of December. I also had the HSG two cycles ago and all was clear.

I saw my RE 2 days ago for a baseline U/S. Unfortunately, she didn't see any follicles. She mentioned one of my ovaries was cloudy, so I'm hoping they were either hiding or too small to be seen. Still we decided to up the ante a little and here's the plan:

I have been switched from Femara to Clomid (100mg). I am also going to try a new treatment (Neupogen) for my thin lining.

CD5 (today) is my 3rd day on Clomid
CD6 4th day on Clomid and give myself an estrogen injection
CD7, 5th and final day on Clomid and give myself a Bravelle (FSH) injection.
CD8 Neupogen procedure for boost my lining
CD10 Midcycle U/S to see if I have any follies, when I can trigger, and whether we can give IUI #2 a try.

I am trying to be hopeful despite the fact that my baseline U/S did not show any follicles. Hopefully they develop by next week. If the next 2 cycles have little to no follicles and no success, I may just stop this madness and give donor eggs a try in July.

This TTC crap is brutal!

User Image

10 years ago

Athena: my DH is 24 and i am 25. True. i guess im just letting fear get the best of me.

User Image

10 years ago

Vet tech- I'm 26 dh is 24 about to be 25 and so I say go to your gynochologist see where they wanna start since it's been two years. They can reccomend a sperm analysis for your dh. They'll probably do blood work to check your hormone levels. I know it's overwhelming, but not doing it could be standing in your way of getting pregnant. Wait and see what happens with this cycle and if af comes you can go from there. What are you doing to track ovulation?

10 years ago

Right now I did ovulation predictor tests and I am also tracking my BBT but not as religiously as I should be lol. And I won't be able to because the navy hospital says we have to be trying "consistently" for a year and since our two years have been inconsistent with him going out to sea, they won't accept us for testing. However he is going to shore duty soon so I am praying that less stress for both of us and they will allow us to test.

User Image

10 years ago

I see well that is kind of dumb, it's not your fault that it hasn't been consistent. Bbt is great especially with ovulation tests so you know when and then can confirm with the bbt. That's what I did.

10 years ago

Yeah exactly! i thought it was dumb as well. So i am just hoping that my primary will understand and just put in the order for us to have things done such as my DH's SA and all the blood work for my fertility. Either way its kinda hard to do all of this RIGHT before moving over 900 miles away lol. we just got orders to San Diego so packing and him leaving one last time is really hard on me right now. BBT confirmed that I O'd around the 3rd-4th around there. BD commenced before and after! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo