Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8331 - 8340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been on here! I thought I'd update you guys. Baby girl is doing wonderfully well. She's growing perfectly and right on target. She will not cooperate with the sonogram techs so they can get measurements, so I have to go to St. Luke's on the Plaza and get one there. 3 different times, they've tried to fight with her and get to move into a better position so they can measure her heart and face. They were finally able to get her brain imaged, which they said was beautiful. So far I've gained 7 lbs total so I'm doing great in that aspect. I just made 25 weeks, I will be 26 weeks on Sunday. It's going by so fast. My car is on its way to being paid off with only $960 left to pay. The baby is very active all the time and that's wonderful to know and experience. My belly just really popped out this past week, I feel fat..lol but it's all baby. I've decided to go with the name Nalani Rose. NaNa for short. I wish you all could see her kicking and moving. So much more to tell you. I'll have to catch you all up later. I hope everyone is doing well.

By the way Tara- awesome to hear you're making progress, the answers will come in time

@Astrid- congratulations on your success thus far, I hope it continues for you

8 years ago

Hello,
I feel exactly the same. I am TTCzilla now. I started POAS at 6dpo (this whole bag of cheap internet tests just make it so tempting...) and had a faint positive at 6 and 7 dpo but BFN since then. Now 12dpo and I just know it's over...or maybe it's not. I have to laugh as I've been poking my boobs so much myself that they feel sore. Glad to see that I'm not alone with this madness.
What makes things worse is that despite puregon shots and trigger shot last month I did not have a period but had a bloodtest done and Dr said "Oh, you're around CD4" and I started the puregon shots again. So...not only do I fear to have my period but I fear that I might have a ghost period again (not first time really) and miss the good moment to start the treatment AGAIN. Tomorrow I'm gonna have an ultrasound and bloodtest again...
Huggs to everyone.

8 years ago

Hi girls sorry I've been MIA for so long, been feeling so down and hopeless. After a year of ttc with no luck dr finally agreed to see us and looks like DH has varicocele and that might be the problem. He will be going in for an ultrasound and sperm analysis and we'll go from there. It's not recommended that he gets a surgery to fix the varicocele because he has a heart condition..Hope theres hope..I will be seeing my doctor this month, I remember Tara asking me if I had Endometriosis I will be discussing that with the doctor.

8 years ago

Sugaar- I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for hope for you and hubby. Good luck at the dr tomorrow

8 years ago

enbutler- dh and i love the name you picked :).

@sugaar- i'm glad you got some answers. Totally sucks, but there is always hope. Wish I was near you to give you a hug! Please keep me updated

@ttc1- gotta love those cheapie tests!!! Welcome sweetie! I'm sorry you're in zilla mode. I've destroyed a few cities in my 3 yrs ttc Lol! What were the results of your tests?

Happy independence day! We had a fish fry at my in laws house today. It was great until dh found a 5ft snake in a bird house. I was so mad at that snake cause i was just watching the momma feed her babies!! My FIL grabbed his gun and killed it. Dh climbed the tree and saw two babies left in there but they were hard to see from the angle he was at so we're praying they are ok. Momma bird was unharmed. Breaks my heart. Even dh and my dad were close to tears. But we ended the day with a baseball game and fireworks so it cheered us up. I'm exhausted and itchy from tricky mosquitos. Hope all you ladies are well!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls i will. Didn't call him yet for an ultrasound so still waiting.

8 years ago

Tara- thank you honey!

So my ex/baby's father has now decided and told me that he wants to be in his selfish stage of life and wants nothing more to do with me. So, that part is stressful, however, I feel that both the baby and I will be much better off. I don't think he deserves us.

8 years ago

Enbutler- your ex reminds me of Albert from Look Who's Talking!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that, enbutler- I don't want to hear you are stressed! You have a good outlook though. :)

Sugaar- keep us updated on what you find out for hubby!

Tara- any news on your front with your new doctor and everything?

Me- well, I'm 9 dpo today. I've not had any symptoms I've noticed. So we shall see- I'll take a test Friday or Saturday, so at 12 or 13 dpo.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Feels like I've been out of the loop for waaay too long! Catching up on all you ladies took about 2 hours lol Don't have long before I get Jace to bed but I wanted to check on all of you! Just got our internet & stuff hooked up today, I had been using my mom's but ever since dad finished the front porch & put the metal on the roof it completely blocked the signal.. I had major internet withdraws!! The good side - it kept me from looking up ever possible symptom. I've not temped, no tracking, no timing, nothing. Just enjoy my husband while he finally has a vacation :-) Had great plans for the 4th, walked over dad's that morning to find out we lost his brother to cancer. He had only been diagnosed for 2 months, we thought we'd have more time with him. Seems like every time things start looking up we just get kicked in the teeth with something else.. I know that's just life but it still sucks. Been getting better though, trying to stay focused on family we do still have & staying busy. I only have 2 more days til af & I'm praying she stay away. Need some good news.
Gotta get Jace's teeth brushed & ready for bed but I'll catch up with each of you when I get back on in the morning. Goodnight beautiful ladies, God bless, & I've kept all of you in my prayers ;) *Baby dust all around*

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo