Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8511 - 8520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

WOW! I can tell I've been out of the game for a while...when did FRER's change their design? I was looking at the gallery and realized they are white with pink text!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to check in with you girls & let y'all know that everything went well. Have to pick some medicine up to help shrink my uterus, he said it was pretty enlarged compared to what it should've been. Shot they gave me before I left has long wore off & I don't want to move. I've always had horrible period problems with double me over cramps & throwing up, but I believe this beats it. Praying it doesn't last long so I can finally start some kind of emotional healing process. Nap time for me as soon as I find my heating pad.. check in with y'all later.

8 years ago

Prayers are working!! About an hour after my last post I started feeling SO much better, physically at least. Took a motrin & kicked backed with a heating pad & felt 10 times better after a short nap. I just really want to thank all of you for your prayers, your support, for listening & providing a much needed outlet for me. You all mean a lot to me - even if I don't know any of you in person (although I'd love to!) I value the friendship we share. I just wanted to let you wonderful ladies know how grateful I am for each of you & that you are all in my prayers everyday. Even if I only know your usernames or first names, the big man upstairs listening knows exactly who I'm talking about!

8 years ago

Jace's --> Honey, I am so sad for this loss. As awful as it sounds (and please don't take it that way), I'm glad that things are finally over for you so that you can finally mourn the loss of your baby and begin the healing process. Did they have the u/s pictures for you as a keepsake? You're a much stronger woman than you know, and you will recover from this. Just love on Jace and squeeze him extra tight. Keep us posted on how you're doing, Love.

Tara --> They changed them a few months ago I think. I hate them. You can still find the old ones here and there. I don't know of many people who actually like the damn things!

AFM: 2 DPO for me, give or take a day. Got a gut-wrenching blow from some unexpected news today. A good friend found out she is pregnant. AGAIN. I went into details about it on my blog; I sure hope she doesn't get offended, but I needed to get it all out and in black and white.

http://myttcjourneyintomadness.com/2015/09/11/2-dpo-september-2015-2/

Linda

8 years ago

Hello sweet ladies!

Jace's, glad to hear that you are phisically better. I wish you all the best and power to move on. Still praying for you here, far far away...

Tara, good to hear from you! You are not out of the game until you turn 60 and have no will to make a Baby anymore... until then, you stay here with us, ok? November is just around the Corner and you will see, it will be THE MONTH for you!

I have a weird month... i had the ewcm on Saturday (i ususally do not actually see it.. like...never). It was see-able and touchable this month. I could't be happier... on sunday (CD day 16) i felt the O pains, then Sahara desert down there until wednesday evening when ... guess what! - another round of ewcm!!! i was like - wtf???
Is it normal? When do i consider my O then???

User Image

8 years ago

Astrid --> If it were me, I'd be going with when you felt the O pain. It's not uncommon to have more than one round of fertile CM. I had 3 rounds after O two cycles ago. And I'm one to NEVER get EWCM. Ever. So that's a great thing! So excited for you!!

Linda

8 years ago

Jace's Mama - I'm very glad to hear your procedure went well and you are starting to feel better. I'm still thinking of you.

Astrid22 - are you temping?

2Frsty - I know what it's like when people around you are getting pregnant and how frustrating it can be. Hang in there!

8 years ago

Tara I did 7.5mg Femara CD3-7, triggered CD12 and IUI CD14! 4 very mature follies!!!

Let me start off by saying I am not sure my Dr was ever doing the IUI how I would prefer him to do them after having the LVN do it this time since he was out on vacation. The nurse told us that the LVN would be performing the IUI and I asked why of course. She said "Don't worry, her success rates are almost higher than the Drs!".

So Veronica, the LVN comes in and tells us that she uses a different method and all different tools. I immediately noticed the catheter was different. She said she uses the "stiffer" one to ensure it actually goes inside the Cervix entirely and not the "flimsy" one that the Dr uses. She also uses a swab and cleans all around the opening to ensure NOTHING will get in the way I guess. I dunno, all I do know is that I felt this one! It was not painful but the pressure was breath taking and I have NEVER felt my Dr do an IUI but once and that was when I was smack dab in the process of ovulating and it made me cramp worse! Either way I will request her if we decide to do it again. She did tell me they do not do any IVF in December so if this doesn't work then December would have been my transfer month and I am not waiting two months after retrieval to do transfer so we may just do another IUI in October and November which would put December my first month IVF protocol which is nothing but birth control, we would do stim and do retrieval in January then transfer in February I believe. I do know he does not transfer the same month as retrieval due to having much higher success rates waiting till next month.
Ughhhhh I HATE THIS!

8 years ago

Mandy --> While I'm excited that you're feeling better about the LVN's method and I hope like hell it works, I'm so so so sorry you're having to deal with this infertility nonsense. We haven't done any IUIs yet, mainly because DH is squeamish about doing his business in a cup. And considering that my insurance pays for practically everything but IUI and IVF, it's not really an option for us considering that we're broke right now. FX that this is the month for your sticky little bean and you won't NEED to go the IVF route!

Linda

8 years ago

Jace's Mama - how are you today sweet lady?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo