Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3641 - 3650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

OH.....and on thursday night, while I was giving my nephew a bath....Dh came in to help out and be the entertainment. He picked up a turtle shaped squirt toy and was squirting water at my nephew making him laugh. Then dh refilled the toy and said, "now let's get mommy wet!!" and sprayed me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him accidentally say mommy. It was so adorable. He paused at his mistake but I just pretended like I didnt hear him so he didnt feel embarrassed. Even though it was an accident...it was an awesome moment hearing him say that !

@kysha- sorry about but I'm happy you get to rock that hot bod for the beginning of swimsuit season!!

@Pisces- I looked at your FF chart and I'd say you OV'd on thursday as well. And since clomid can cause multiples, it's possible your EWCM lasted longer due to more eggs being OV'd. What you wrote makes me want to spend more time with my aunts and uncles.

@holly- congrats on the OV! I'm right behind you!

@athena- Those baby dedications can be rough. I had to hide my tears from my parents. I kept wondering what my babies would have looked like and I was a bit upset that I couldnt celebrate mother's day...but I finally told myself that it was my day too. I am a mother! My babies are just in heaven!
SO excited that you have 2 weeks left!!!!

@xomandy- Ding din... Onto the next round!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies
Happy Late Mother's day!
I haven't posted on here in a while and have kinda just been lurking where I didn't/don't really know whats going on with my cycle. So I have a few questions about opks maybe you can answer them here's what happened this weekend:

Thursday night I went out and bought the CB digital OPKs. Friday morning I took one and I got a "flashing" smiley face. That afternoon a darker but negative wondfo opk.
Saturday morning: CB another "flashing" smiley face and in the afternoon darker wondfo but still neg.
Sunday morning: Another CB "flashing" smiley face. Wondfo positive at 4pm. Took another wondfo at 10pm and it was lighter looked negative.
This morning: CB still "flashing" Smiley face. Wondo neg this morning. Just took on and it look positive again.

Have I ovulated yet???

Link to today at 4pm: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=128338

Link to yesterday 4pm: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=127998

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey it is hard to tell if you ovulated just based on opk's as you surge but not ov, you can't tell by looking at an opk when and whether or not you did ovulate. The best way to be positive you ovulated is to temp. I suggest if you don't get pregnant this cycle to get a Basel body temp thermometer so you can be sure you are oing and know exactly when.

Tara that is cute that he had the slip up. Shows how much he wants it. Dh wrote in my anniversary card that he can't wait for our little surprise in this next year of marriage :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ignore my last comment Lacey, I looked at your chart and it doesn't look like you have ov'd yet. If your temp jumps up tomorrow and stays up for 3 days I'd say you ovulate today.

10 years ago

thanks Athena. this is all so confusing I feel like my temps dont change. can other things effect temping like the temperature of the room. Dh likes it really cold in our bedroom and I wake up most night in the middle of the night freezing. what about breathing through your mouth?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

I don't think breathing through your mouth can effect it that much. As long as the room temp is consistent I don't think that has much effect on it either. Just make sure you take it at the same time everyday. If you are waking up in the middle of the night that can effect it but as long as you are getting 3 hrs of sleep before temping it should be fine though.

10 years ago

Hi Lacey! I agree that as long as the room temperature has not suddenly changed, it should not affect your results. Here is a short list of what can affect your temp reading - hope this helps:)
http://ovufriend.com/faq/taking-your-temperature/what-factors-can-distort-the-reliability-of-my-temperature-measurements,156.html

User Image

10 years ago

I'M OVULATING!!!!!!!!!!

Took an opk about 4pm and it was soooooo close to a positive! Took another at 8pm and boom positive!!! I tell you what...when you've only had 3 ovulation cycles in the past year, a positive opk is like winning the freaking lottery!!!!!!!!!! And I'm peed out! I've peed on so many sticks the past 4 days that I'm surprised I dont have a UTI! We'll see if I get my temp spike tomorrow morning. I usually ovulate within 12 hours after a surge. Tonight should be fun....2 sick, sneezing people trying to do the horizontal mambo! Last night dh sneezed on me. Poor guy had snot in his goatee ...nasty but you gotta do what you gotta do!

@lacey- I've only used $store and wondfo opks so I'm not sure about the clearblue opks. According to your temp I dont think the egg has popped quite yet but some women dont OV for 24-48 hours after a positive test and the test can stay positive for more than a day. Hopefully soon you'll get a temp spike. As far as room temps affecting BBT...I'm one of those types that is sweating one minute and then freezing cold the next and it doesnt throw my temps off. The only thing that throws mine off is getting up in the night for something or not temping at the same time. OH...and I sleep with my mouth open on and off and it doesnt seem to do any harm. I'm sure you're temp will spike shortly .

@syraffa- HI

10 years ago • Post starter

YAAAY!:) Glad to be here to celebrate with you a little! Please keep us posted...

User Image

10 years ago

thanks for all the advice girls!

CB Digital finally gave me a solid smiley face!! and Wondfo is blazing positive! Totally jumping DH tonight when I get home from work!! We on CD 15, CD 16, CD 17 and and will tonight!! !! that we catch that eggy!! Think we enough??

I posted pics of tests on my page!

Hopefully a temp spike soon!

GL Ladies!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo