Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7151 - 7160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls! I appreciate your input! I just hate how drs make it seem worse. My friend said smaller babies take a little longer to put on weight sometimes. I am just feeding them now pretty much all the time. If they act hungry I'm just putting them to the boob. I was doing it every two to three hours before and now I'm just going by if they seem hungry. I find myself having a lot of anxiety today. So worried about every little thing. I love these babies so much it hurts!

User Image

9 years ago

Tara, I go back on Tuesday. Originally my appt was for the 29th but the dr said to move it up to the 27th.
Fingers crossed for your tww!!!!! ð???ð???

User Image

9 years ago

Kristi - CONGRATULATIONS!!   So sweet & so big for twins! Keep doing what you are & don't let them talk you into supplementing unless it's an absolute last resort.

Lisserb - CONGRATULATIONS!! What a handsome fella you have.

Lammy - Woo-hoo!! I stalk you on fb, so I already know how beautiful Zia is. When are you announcing?

Holly - everything alright?

Baby Magic - sorry you're going!

Athena - I just knew it was a boy!

Memphrika - Congrats on the boy!

Tara - fingers crossed!

Vettech - sorry, sweetie.

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Afm - AF did show last cycle & this whole cycle I've been focusing on my nutrition & exercising. It's been taking up most of my free time/thoughts. No BD this time around. Should see AF in next couple of days.

Love you all!

9 years ago

I'm 8 weeks atm so we not telling anyone till our 12 week scan this time

User Image

9 years ago

@Lammy- how are you feeling?

@kristi-I'm curious how you are feeling too. Are you starting to feel better postpartum?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am feeling better, a little tender still but am healing fast and well.
My tummy is shrinking like crazy, it's nice to start to be able to move around a little easier and also not to have heartburn!!! We are all adjusting to our new life together and it's amazing! The lack of sleep is totally worth it. Although I am nervous when my hubby goes back to work next week. We have a good system right now and he is such a big help!!! My mother will be staying with me part of the week ehen he returns to work so that will be nice.

User Image

9 years ago

Phatgurl, thank you dear!!
Good to hear you are concentrating on keeping yourself healthy and happy right now! That's so important to get yourself as healthy as possible for your future babies! All you ladies do an axing job of that! If only everyone took care of themselves before and during pregnancy for the sake of their children! Bless you all!

User Image

9 years ago

1st few weeks had really bad nausea and dizzyness but think it was due to vitimins my dr gave me so stopped then and feeling much better still little dizzy tho this pregancy deffo feels different already bit worried about how much my back hurts already I'm scared that the spd will come back other then that all good

User Image

9 years ago

Kristi, they are so cute!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Thank you lisserb! Congrats on your precious little man!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo