Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7291 - 7300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Eryn- OH I LOVE the way your name is spelled! You can call me Tara :)

Makes me think of the King of the Hill episode where Peggy gives hank testosterone supplements and accidentally sends him into puberty again LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara~ thank you!! and LOL!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

eeeeekkk I have been so busy we haven't even had time to breath. We found out my hubby has Double C677T so all the vitamins we have been doping him up with have done ZILCH. ZERO!

OMG this is crazy. Now to find a Dr in the Houston area that specializes in this.

9 years ago

@xomandy- So do his vitamins just have folic acid? I need to get dh tested for some stuff. Besides an SA, he hasnt been tested. How does the mutation affect the men's fertility? Where in Houston do you live?

In The Woodlands, what little I have read I think it can. I now believe 100% that this is what is causing his stomach issues.

Yes we have been giving him Folic acid and lots of B-Vitamins. I ordered him new vitamins and a Probiotic today also which they highly recommend in men with it.

9 years ago

May I ask what C677T is?

User Image

9 years ago

@EB (eryn)- C677t is a mutation of the mthfr gene. It basically causes us to be unable to absorb folic acid which means high risk of miscarriage and other heath issues including cardiovascular.l

@Xomandy- LOL. I would have come seen you last year if I would have known. I was visiting a friend in Pasadena. My cousin actually lived in the Woodlands for a while as a traveling missionary with her husband :) Small world!

Well ladies I am on cd6, and have some cm stating... super excited this is b going to be my month.

9 years ago

Happy 4th of July ladies!
Spent the day with my family around the pool, eating hotdogs and ice cream, and of course, shooting off a few fireworks!
I really enjoyed my day but looking at all my friends and their newborns on facebook celebrating today took the wind out of my sails a few times. I feel guilty for always wishing I had babies of my own at certain moments...like watching fireworks or curling up in a towel with my little one after swimming. It's the little things I want so bad. I wonder how many more holidays I'll have to force myself through. How many more Christmases or Fourth of July's will I feel empty. My husband is amazing and I love him so much but there's that missing puzzle piece that supernaturally opened in my heart after getting married......that has a smiling face, a sweet giggle, chubby cheeks, and cute wittle hands and feet.
I had to laugh at myself tonight. My neighbor, who is also my childhood best friend's mom, was watching my friend's 4 month old for the evening. I was returning some bug spray to her when I saw little Liam in his pumpkin seat. And.....I about busted through her screen door to get to him ROFL! All I had to do was smile at him and he gave me the biggest giggly smile. I melted. Oh my gosh....I WANT ONE SO BAD! I know I sound like a broken record but this is the only place I can really vent. :)
Anyways, I hope you ladies are having a wonderful holiday weekend wherever you are! Stay safe...I love you ladies :)

Tara & EB - I do all sorts of things to try to get his attention & keep it. I have asked him to get his T tested. I'm convinced that's part of his issue. He's a special kind of ass who refuses to do anything not of his own idea.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo