Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Happy saturday girls! Congrats mmpine! Happy morning sickness! ;)
Reunion going good. Talking to dh about babies and he's so excited. Another week and i'll b in 2ww! Hopefully! Gonna get some opks from dt tuesday! Ya! This is so funny sitting here in back bedroom listening to dh's family converse....."steven where's the dang fly swat!"! "more butter!" "there's a dand fly in here!" "pull that out an cook it" "Well sweet pickle mustard relish!" "smack smack smack! Fly's dead patsy u can quit swatting it"! Nothin more entertaining than a family full of hillbillies and rednecks! Rofl!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

im ill today ive had a bad tummy if u know what i mean lol been feeling hot but rest of me cold and ive got a sore throat ive not been ill like this for over a year i dont think it can be a sign as only 1dpo

so to cheer myself up im watching announcement videos on youtube lol

User Image

11 years ago

Tara - swat one for me! How the hell did you scratch your nipple on a door knob?

Lammy - maybe you I'd earlier?

Stupid hpt story of the week: I was nauseous to the point of gagging Thursday & Friday, so of course I went & bought 2 tests. I used my lunch to go get them even though logic told me it wasn't possible. So the clerk proceeds to tell me that his friend used a dog pregnancy test when she already knew she was pregnant to see if it would come up +, and it did. How f'ing random is that??? And my tests were BFN's as expected.

11 years ago

Would u have to lift ur leg to get a positive result? Rofl that's pretty random! Played dirty relations with family this am. It's our family version of white elephant! Lol Headed home now but couldnt escape without a lecture from all older relatives about how we need to have babies b4 we bury them ! In their face!... We're already trying!!! Lol! In kentucky, be home in few hrs. I gotta get ooff of here.... Gettin carsick!

its very quite in here what are u all up to ? lol

User Image

11 years ago

i wanna test soo bad but i know its wayyyy too early plus i only have 1 cheap test and i cant buy any till next week lol

so im watching test videos on youtube lol

last month i was heartbroken but this month i dunno i know we didnt alot but we did when i o'd so maybe it was just that 1 lucky time i know this month i wont be so upset if im not

do u ever catch ur self touching ur tummy thinking is anyone is there ?

DH was soo sweet the other day after i was laying flat and he kisses my tummy and says little swimmers make us a baby this month it made my heart melt

User Image

11 years ago

Aww! I always wonder if anyone in there can hear me! Lol.
It is very, eerie quiet but I think that's because a lot of the ladies on their periods...like myself. Speaking of which, my day is offiically considered a bad day ! This morning, I pulled down my pants in the bathroom and my pantyliner and underwear was bloody. I have never bled thru a tampon in 5 hours. Then...after my last post from kentucky, I started getting really car sick . To the point I almost had to have dh pull over. We made it about halfway home and stopped at a truck stop in sikeston, mo. I go the bathroom to check tampon cause it had only been 2hrs since I put a new one in. Everything was good. Decided I really wanted a small french vanilla cappuccino since I was so sleepy. Dispensed the coffee and put the lid on then realized I had wrong lid. Dh handed me the lid and when I pressed it on...the entire cup collapsed and exploded BURNING HOT COFFEE MAGMA all over me ! I was soaked. I burned my arms, my stomach, and my leg! Burned so bad I cursed and wanted to cry in the middle of phillips 66! Stood there casually wiping cappuccino off myself, not realizing how soaked I was and that 'wiping' it off wasnt going to help . Luckily I had a change of clothes in the car. Dh bought me a one scoop icecream cone cause "I really deserved it!!". Then we hit the road again. I get a text from my sister and we started talking about the incedent we had a few days ago. She's sorry but she said that her dh wont appologized cause he just doesnt do that sort of thing! My dh said, "then I have nothing to say to him til he apologizes". Then we get home, mind you we have a cat that my mom was supposed to take care of while we were gone. My dad came instead to feed, water, pet the cat. I walk inside and the door to the mudroom was closed! My dad locked the cat out of the room where his food, water and litterbox was!!! So my cat peed on the carpet behind my office door! Then I go to bathroom cause I had been dying to pee since kimmswick, mo! Pull down my pants...I was right ladies....MOUNT SAINT FREAKING HELENS!!!! My pantyline and underwear were DEEP RED! And my black shorts were soaked with blood too! Overflowed my tampon again! It was so bad that I wrapped a towel around me and ran out to car to clean up seat. Dh did it for me and sure enough...my inlaw's brand new leather car seat looked like I hosted Tara's Art Hour -today's project- Spongepainting leather with blood soaked shorts!!! Thank the Lord, it all came up with no sign it ever happened! It's 11pm, havent had dinner, but so tired I'm going to bed. Praying bleeding slows and I dont rupture a bloody water main! Night all!

big hugs hun xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

ok now i really know im going crazy
im 3dpo and feeling signs already ???

so yesterday i was ill feeling a little better today but now feeling sick and cramps and just wanna eat if im not eating im peeing lol prob im just ill but i cant help but think maybe lol

i really dont like this 2ww business lol

User Image

11 years ago

I'm here - just been very busy with the fam.

Tara - sorry you had such a bad day. :(

Lammy - I don't know if you could be having symptoms this early, but there is another form of hcg that is created started at conception. It's not the kind most tests detect, and I don't know if it causes morning sickness or not. Either way I'm going to take it as a positive sign. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo