Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

summer - welcome! I couldn't follow your link, but hang in there!

Lammy - it's gonna be alright. If you guys can survive TTC, getting married and moving at the same time you'll have the strongest marriage ever!

11 years ago

thank you phatgurl .

i know deep down everything will be ok but some times its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel

User Image

11 years ago

phatgurl - thanks, yea, no AF.

lammy - I know exactly how you feel!!

It's just really disheartening. I really just wanna give up right now. This is why I quite getting my hopes up for so long, and even when I thought maybe, I refused to ever test, because testing ,meant I gave into the thought of maybe, then testing would just lead back to where I am right now meantally.

last night, with a little pink, but nothing much. Nothing this morning. Just told hubby, he just said "sorry baby" & went back to watching sportscenter. Just got through talking to step-son's mom about getting him this afternoon for the next 12 days, so that'll be a nice distraction I suppose.

Time to go get the house ready for him & start figuring out food for the boys. I'm sure I'll be back sometime tonight.

& Shell

11 years ago

Thank you phat ... I'm trying not to think about it as much and see what happens .. But my mind doesn't agree with me most of the times ...

Girls please don't get disappointed .... It's not over until af arrives !

Lots of girls have bfn but later on it actually is bfp ... Or have light spotting and are actually preg ... !!!

I hope will all are...this month !!!!

11 years ago

thanks for the positive words Summer.

Today's been really tough. Hubby got frustrated with me for posting, but there's no one here I can talk to about all this. At least here, as crazy as it seems, I feel I have some kind of support, in knowing that I'm "talking" to people who completely understand what & why I'm feeling. It really REALLY helps, at least it's helping me keep my sanity & be able to keep on keeping on.

& Shell

11 years ago

Shell, I totally understand you're feelings!! I too am trying not to give it much thought, tomorrow my af is due and I have taken a test everyday (2 today) with different brands. And of course it's bfn :( Don't want to talk to my hubby about it because I feel like my body is the one at fault, and he couldn't possibly understand!! I'm really praying AF stays across the fence this time around, I had all sorts of symptoms for 2 weeks up until today and now my boobs just hurt, which is normal when the witch is about to arrive **sigh** Keep you're head up as well as you're faith :) easier said than done I know!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Made it back home safe! Had an awesome road trip, got my cousin settled, and the place she's staying is a horse ranch so I spent an hour loving on the horses. One couldnt quit trying to motorboat my boobs. LOL. Been queezy most of the day. I even tried counting sheep last night and that made me nauseauted. What's up with that?! Constipated today. I have so much gas that if I didnt let it out I'd be floating on the ceiling !
@Lammy- I understand the exhaustion honey! There is always an end to the madness. Just try to take a deep breath and enjoy your wedding (praying if you get AF that it's short so you're not on your period for your wedding day). "You may weep for a time but joy will come in the morning" :)
@Summer-thank you for the encouragement about the spotting hun! Makes me feel better.
@Shell- Sorry bout your hubby get aggravated. Our men just dont understand. They want us to grow a pair of testicles and get over it....how bout they grow a pair of ovaries and deal with hormonal emotions!! I was just telling my cousin today about how happy I am that I created this forum. It's awesome being able to openly share my craziness without feeling judged :). I'm glad you got your stepson for a while :).
@Alisha-Praying for peace no matter what happens tomorrow
Headed to bed. Planning on testing tomorrow morning! Praying for an answer! It's been over a week since I spotted so if it's implantation bleeding, I should be positive by now. Come on , mommy to be wants to buy maternity pants!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi....I guess I have to reply since I have read nothing but these forums since last Sunday!!! Crazy is not the word...ok, soooo here is my story:
I had my Tubes tied 9 years ago....got with a great guy 5 years ago, who has father my kids from my previsous marriage. We had wanted to look into getting htem reversed....found out 6000 was a good deal...and since then really have not said anything. In the past 5 years....I get Really axious if the slightest thing is out of whack, hoping and praying for a miracle that probaby will never happen. My Fiance proposed this ppast February and we finally came to a mutual agreement that we would put this in God's hands, and if he wanted us to have one, I would be that rare case.
Well Sunday night in the heat of playing around...(keep in mind no conversnation or thoughts about pregnancy)...he squeezed my nipple and milk came out. I have been squeezing to check for 8 years.....sooo this is not something i would have notced. I was not able to breast feed for long with my daughter who is now 9 years old.
In exchange, went took pregnancy test...negative. Here is where the pieces of the puzzle get put together. My last period was around June 15th, it was no longer than a couple days, 3 at the most, we had intercourse for the first time in a while during it, and it was light and pinkish and last very short and it was a week early. I haev been blood tested, pregnancy tested 5 tests, going crazy is beyond me at this point.
In the past two weeks, I have wnated ice cream just about every day and wanted either nuts, fries, or chips. I recentley ahd dropped 5 dress sizes in clothers, and jsut gained back a size in less than a month....my stomach is fluttering and its almost like I have dancing beans in my belly that ususlaly go away from gas. Tuesday night I nearly fainted, My breasts are very tender and cannot be squeezed....I cant eat in the moring, which I never got morning sickness, it was usually a urge not to eat, or a disuust when I though about food and Wednesday I woke up with a excrusiating headache that lasted 3 hours and was the worst ever and need I say getting out of bad has been almost like I have not slept in years......Im actually getting tired during the day, Im very lazy and dont have much motive to do anything. Im not foucsed ( I am ADHD) but I am a stragiht A student and my attention is horrible. I feel pregnant, but it jsut sounding too good to be true. we have wanted this...and granted if this happens they say things happen when you least eexpet ...well money is not good right now, but Im home....I just lost my insurance Saturday....and our wedding is scheduled for next feburary...which if Im right....i would be in my 9th month during my wedding....which woud be go figure...soo the wedding would need to be set back a year.....which finacnially that actually would not be a bad thing.....Im loosing my mind....can someone please tell me that this is not crazy and that I really maybe able to actually have a child and give the gift of a child to my fiance, who never even got to expereince the baby state??? Ohhh and BTW Moody and irritiable.....yes defeintely....lets jsut say I cussed out the waitress tonight, becuase she did not know what the menue item contained lol....call me nuts...but every post, blog, forum, points to preganancy ????

11 years ago

Hello to all !!! ... I'm writing because I believe I have to update my story and give every single one of you a little courage ... I took a clear blue test this morning 17 dpo and I believe it came pos ... I still can't believe it ..

The thing is .. I don't feel ANYTHING !! and I absolutely say this !! .. I had a chemical in the past and then I felt everything very early, bloated stomach, big, sore boobs, metallic taste, waking in the middle of the night to pee and could't go back to sleep and high temp ... now nothing !!!

The only symptoms I had is that my boobs are bigger but not sore, which is normal since I should have my period, I feel a little warm, but it's difficult to judge since it's summer, and my mood is drivingme nuts but .. again it's normal since I should have my period !

My stomach is flat ! no nausea ! No extra peeing ! no nothing !! except that I had period pains .. but no period ! but since we were trying, I have been testing since 10 dpo with ic and got faint results .. But I thought that it was an evap line and that they are not to be trusted ..

I don't know if this is going to work .. I hope and pray .. but the think is that it can happen to anyone, and that even if you don't feel it ... it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not happenning !!!!

Shell I know exactly how you fell ... all of us do .. that's why we are in this forum .. I don't blame men for not understanding as much. They don't live in our bodies, nor us in theirs .. so it's hard for them .. plus it could be their way of trying to help us relax and not get so nervous ! .. I think they do it out of love and pure interest ... That's why we have each other in this forum .. for the extra support !!

aprincessa17 .. your situation is more complex and I don't know what to think ... I definetely play that this is a strong bfp !!!!

I have uploaded an image in my profile if you want to compare it with your's and get a conclusion. It's the clearblue and an ic to compare ..

11 years ago

I think its axiety getting me at my worst....but the whole pregnant thing...if it does come out postive....it realling is a blessing and one in disguise. I have never put this much thought, concern or effort into something that Im not right about......I have usually been rght on gutt insitics...I have may have had fluke moments where I was going against my gutt and trying to prove myself worng.....but the gutt feeling is that it has to be this......but the wait is horrible.....any ideas...suggestions for how to not buy a preganncy test every day ????
idk if you all will think Im crazy but I ahve spoke to three different phycics and one said twins, one confirmed it, and one said eptopic.....soooo im going nuts.....I need to go to bed....

Ang

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo