Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4071 - 4080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My cousin sells and i have some on my toes now. Love them!

@holly- jamberries are vinyl nail sheets. You warm them with a hairdryer, apply and seal them with a cuticle pusher and pressure. No dry time and 1 sheet (multiple applications) only costs $15! Google them!

@nicky- i'm happy for her...just upset with my body! Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Holly I don't know if I'm close to O my temp keeps going up and down. And my cervix has been hso for a week now and now there is a bump on my cervix . No positive ov test either. If I don't ov then I have provera and I'll give the soy another shot and up the dosage. The ewcm has turned white and lotiony.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Tara-I think your comment was for holly lol .

10 years ago

Oops!
Opks are soooo close! I think i'll surge very soon!!!!!

Oops!
Opks are soooo close! I think i'll surge very soon!!!!!

Positive OPK!!!!! And my hips are propped up as I type this! Rofl!

No temp spike yet but it had only been 7 hrs since the + opk. Go eggs go! Go sperm go!!

Why are parents so mean ? :( my mum saw a tv show about taking meds in preganacy and we was talking about it as I have to take meds and she said you shouldn't have kids if u have to take meds and that upset me so much as she knows my health problems and just cos I have health problems don't mean I shouldn't have kids there are lots of people out there that have problem but have kids .

Sorry just needed a rant

How are all u lovely ladies xx

User Image

10 years ago

Wooo go spremy 0~ 0~ 0~

User Image

10 years ago

Well that was RUDE of her to say!!!!!!!! After all you have been through and that comes out of her mouth? Sorry..,now i'm venting! Yes it is true that some meds can cause issues but in your case the benefits outweigh the risks! The drs wouldnt let you take it if it would harm the baby.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo