Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8751 - 8760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

jess, try filling your time with lots Projects to Keep your mind off in the tww. I know it is hardbut this is only driving you and your Body insane. I know - been there / done that. Stress is not only a great contracepive but also a big kibizer in your hormones Levels. That can and will lead to big changes and chaos in your period.
Now that XMas is not so far away i am sure you can find lots and lots of Projects to Keep your head somewhere else.

Big hug for you dear!

User Image

8 years ago

Hugs honey! I didn't mean to make you feel bad. :(
Sometimes my knowledge is a little too much, and I should have a better bedside manner. I just really want to see you succeed! I advocate loudly all the time.

If your lead was 14mm on Thursday, you should have been scanned again on Saturday and triggered then. He should know that follies grow 2-3mm every day. I know second guessing doesn't good and I should probably just keep quiet, but knowledge is power and I want you to have the very best! Please, if you haven't gotten a positive Opk yet, call to get back in today.

Big hugs honey! Love you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara - I'm thinking of you!

AFM, I drove hubby's semen sample to the doc tucked safely in my bra to keep the swimmers nice and warm. It will be about 5 business days before we hear back. And today is my HSG - 3 1/2 hours from now. I'll let you all know if I find out anything!

8 years ago

Tara honey please don't worry!! Listen, I know its sooo hard not to.. but, God is setting you up dear!!! Have more faith than ever & know He's working on you!! And I'm sorry you had to hear those snide remarks. People that have never dealt with infertility & don't know your situation can't come close to understanding. Big hugs coming your way sweetie!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Sending my thoughts and prayers with everyone! Sprinkling over everyone including myself!

I do have some questions...

This is the first period after my first medicated cycle and the cramps are killer! I mean they usually are horrible but these seem unbearable... I slept with a heating pad last night and that was a first... Has anyone else had the same problem... Have y'all ever noticed a change after using clomid, a trigger shot, and progesterone? Heavier flow?

Also I am having my first HSG next week... Someone told me this helps to see if my tubes are acting right... But I also hear its pretty painful...

Any helpful tips?

8 years ago

brimsuqt - I'm having my hsg done today. I'll let you know how it goes. Yes, medicated cycles can hurt worse. If you have severe issues, call the doc.

8 years ago

Well, based on the repeat scans, I was a slow stimmer. They were closed on saturday and he felt I'd be fine til monday morning with a lower dose. But now he knows how my body will react to the follistim. From what I've read, the first round of stims is almost practice to see how the person's body will react.

I called the office this morning and shared my worries. I was so shocked that he called me back that I started shaking lol. He was really sweet and talked to me for a while. He said the possibility of cysts is true, that it does happen. With the amount of follicles I had, it's possible that I'd have cysts if I had triggered too cause the smaller ones wouldnt release as easy. We discussed my bbt and my -opks and determined that I definitely hadnt ov'd yet. Told him sex was painful and my ovarian area is sore and hurts to press on it. I told him I'm nervous not knowing what's going on and need to know what to do...should we wait and see or cancel the cycle. He said we could cancel and rest next cycle. Then he paused and said he still stands by not triggering me the other day because I had too many viable eggs but he said the larger follicles I had are probably too mature now and likely wont lead to anything. However, my other ovary had 4 smaller follicles (15, 16, 17, 18). He said it's possible that those are good size now for trigger and I could get the trigger shot to release those. However, he wont do it without another scan. SO...I have an appt at 2:30 today to come up with a plan.
I'm exhausted

@brimsuqt- yes, treated cycles can cause AF to be worse also the progesterone can make for a heavier, crampier period. Hsg can be painful but it depends on whether or not there's a blockage. I had one but I was unconscious lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm so, so glad that he's seeing you again and that he took the time to talk to you. I really hope you get another scan today. Please keep us posted!

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara I love how this new doc always has the time to talk && get you in & keep a good eye on you.. he seems to be the one you needed. Hoping for good news after your scan today hun!!

8 years ago

OK...so bad news and great news .

He scanned my ovaries and it took him 3seconds to say no to a trigger shot . All 7 follicles are perfectly mature and he just cant trigger me for fear of quintuplets or more. I wanted to cry. I asked him if my follicles were overly mature based on the u/s and he said no. He said everyone was perfect in size.
I also have a little fluid accumilation in my abdomen from the drugs but he's not worried about it.

Onto the great news! When he looked at my lining, he smiled and said, "oh hun...you are sooooo close to ovulating." I asked how he could tell and he showed me. My lining has started changing color on the screen. I asked what exactly that tells you. Apparently (and I did the research on it too), you will begin producing progesterone 24hrs or less before your LH surge and on u/s, it shows as the lining appearing opaque and white in color. He also checked my cervix and said it was very fertile. After the appointment, I checked and sure enough...my cervix was so high I could barely reach it and was open wider than mount saint helens LOL. On the way to the dr, I also noticed that I felt wet down there and right now, I feel like I'm peeing on myself with all the EWCM. He told me that based on everything that he sees, and he said this with passion...that he BELIEVES wholeheartedly that I'm going to start OVing in the next day or so. SO my job is to relax, have tons of sex and start my progesterone sometime this weekend!
And my betas will be on thanksgiving weekend...EEP!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo