Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3631 - 3640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting thanks

10 years ago

@everyone I finally got a negative OPK. So it's official, I O'd yesterday

10 years ago

Hello ladies today has been good and bad. Good because we didn't have to go to church for baby dedication but bad because it was because we are both sick. Dh came him Thursday and wasn't feeling well at all , but had to go to a football scrimmage because one of the other coaches was out for a funeral. He actually stayed home Friday which you know he is sick when he is willing to stay home. Called the principal that morning because no sub had taken his class and she tells him 15 teachers had called out and many of them didn't have subs so he offered to go in anyways and she said she could tell by talking to him that he needed to stay home and he was the only one to call about not having a sub when most of the others called out for a long weekend. It's a good thing he stayed home cause he came back to bed and slept til noon then got up for 2 hours and took another nap for 3+ hours. I was fine Friday but Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and lots of drainage. Today I woke up and felt 100 times worse than yesterday, my nose is actually red from all the blowing when I got the puffs + lotion. I feel a little better now. Hopefully I don't end up with bronchitis because that's usually the next step for me. Happy Mother's Day to those of you that are mothers and to the ones of us that are still longing to have our first child. Don't take what you have for granted because there are always women with fertility issues or whatever circumstance that wants nothing more to be in your shoes but still haven't had their first child.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Pisces you can have positives long after you o'd and looking at ff chart it looks like you is Thursday.

10 years ago

Wayyyyyy to much to get caught up on right now, I haven't been on all weekend! Mondays are a bitch at work so I will have to catch up later. Just wanted to say Hi and today is CD1 for me! My temp plummeted Sunday which I knew it would and I started spotting so here we go again!

Good Luck Ladies!

10 years ago

@athena thanks athena. I was so confused, not only was it +OPK's but egg white cm. usually after O it dries up but it continued until yesterday. So I am either 4DPO or 2 DPO.

@xoxo Happy Monday! Sorry this wasn't your cycle.

10 years ago

Maybe you subconciously kept the egg from dropping cause you were out of town Pisces.

10 years ago

@athena that was prayer! Lol...I was praying so hard that the whole time I was gone!!! Lol. How have you been?

10 years ago

Pisces did you miss my long post from yesterday lol? Less tha 2 weeks now til I am back in the ttc game.

10 years ago

OKAY!!!...I finally have some time to catch up and chit chat! Sheesh! My nephew spent the night thursday, babysat and cleaned my sister's house friday for a party she was having on sunday and went grocery shopping for her too since she had to work all weekend. Then saturday, I woke up, made brownies, did yard work until 6pm (overhauled front yard), went to dinner with dh's parents, and was up to 11pm making shortcakes, chopping strawberries and making a fruit tray. Then Sunday woke up early, went to sister's church to see my nephew dedicated and my sister baptized. Spent the afternoon at her house, preparing lunch for 8 people, went home, paid bills, made weekly grocery list and by sunday's end...dh had developed a cold and this morning I woke up with a sore throat! SO yea....it's been a long 4 days for me and I'm exhausted. Having a cold doesnt help matters.
Ok...now onto babymaking. I have not OV'd yet. I was due to yesterday but never got a positive opk. However, in every meaning of the words...my cervix is WET, HIGH, SOFT, and OOOPEN!!! So my cervix is fertile, now I'm just waiting on my ovaries. My opk was dark this morning but not positive. Going to test in a couple hours. Praying for a positive opk!!! I honestly think today is the day. I can practically fit my entire middle finger into my cervix...now that's wide!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo