Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4991 - 5000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats kristi

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena, yes i have. He does want one, but not now. I'm okay with it.

Although something strange happened today. I have a strange taste in my mouth thats hard to explain but it's kind of a metallic taste. also i just found out my best friend is pregnant.

10 years ago

Congrats Kristi. Very happy for you, hope all is well when you go to the doc

10 years ago

Congrats Kristy! That's awesome :-D

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much girls! I can't wait to get to the doctors (I don't know how I am going to wait 3 wks!) It's so hard not to tell the world! We can't wait to announce it!

User Image

10 years ago

Last night friends of our church lost there 3 year old son, he passed from a drowning accident, if you have a few extra
minutes could u please pray for the comfort of his family. We all know the feeling of loss of our babies no matter if its weeks old or years old. God rest your little soul Ryland.

10 years ago

Oh praying that is so sad I'll say a prayer for them.

Praying did you ever test again?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Yeah and it looked the same so im just waiting till closer to af time im still 11 days from that thank you for praying

10 years ago

Praying - I'm so sorry for their loss.

10 years ago

LMAO! I def feel crazy... one minute I feel like I am the next i'm not , i'm sad that I may not be smh ... I just can't waiti to test by Sunday morning got a BFN @ 7dpo cried my eyes out ... I'm so scared to test again ... its a whole deal of emotions LOL !!!

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo