Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9001 - 9010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ditzy - if you post your tests under your name instead of as "member", we can click on your name & then click on images and see all of your tests in one place.

8 years ago

I did test this morning. I got a vvvery faint line of both the i.c. and a frer (frer was more noticeable) and both were definitely pink and showed up in 5 minutes. I wasn't able to take a pic though with rushing out the door. The S.O. wants a digital haha. I'll take more later and post the pictures.

8 years ago

Holy Moly! I just took a digital with a 3 hr hold and I'm pregnant!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!

8 years ago

Merry Christmas Eve to you Ditzy!!!!!!!!
AHHHH! I can't believe you already got a positive digital! WOOHOO!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Ditzy - that's awesome! I can't wait to see them. I would wait a couple days on the digi. They're not as sensitive. <3

8 years ago

I wasn't expecting a positive digital being 11 dpo!!! I took a frer at same time. Both positive! SO is shocked! Haha

8 years ago

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test496929[/url]

8 years ago

Thanks ladies!!! I can't belive the last month before I go for testing, I get my bfp. Still can't believe the digital said pregnant. ..

8 years ago

Ditzy - how wonderful!! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

8 years ago

Congrats Ditzy!!!!! What an amazing Christmas present :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo