Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1621 - 1630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I am not really feeling AF come on. I usually get a little warning on tp a day or two before. She is due tommorow, what are the chances of still testing Neg and being preggo. Also I had two days of what seemed like very little ew cm, 1 and 2 days before "projected o" then got really dry then creamy for a week. Also sometime last week, I had this pain in my left side, felt like someone stabbed me, could that have been O close to a week after it was projected? We "banged it out" a lot this month, guess im still trying to hold onto to some hope of BFP despite blatent BFP, guess Ill know more in a day or two with AF

11 years ago

Hkellerman it is possible. Some people don't test positive til they are a week late. And really you aren't supposed to test til you are late but who wants to wait that long lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

It also depends on when you ovulated too

11 years ago

Yes, it's always possible!!!!

Just grew some balls and called my doctor! Talked to the nurse. Gotta love how they always say, it will happen when you least expect it. Seriously, telling me that doesnt make me feel better nor does it keep me from bugging you. Anyways, mentioned the soy isoflavones (holly-since my estrogen was normal thought I'd ask) and the nurse had NO IDEA what I was talking about . Had to spell it for her. But told her that after almost 10 months ttc and 8months no OV that telling me to be patient isnt working and I'm looking at my options. She said they'll give me something at some point they just want to wait. I'm sorry but not OVing for 8 months seems like a pretty good sign that I need something to help me. So she said that she'll talk to the doctor and she'll get back to me.
Talked to dh last night. Asked him what his thoughts were about me trying clomid. He's the type that believes weightloss and exercise solves everything without meds. Partially true but my ovaries are a bit different. He said, "you do what you feel you should do". Some part of me thinks he's turned on by me losing weight. Told him I'm smaller than he's ever seen me and growled and ran across the room to airhump my leg. REALLY? My heart just sinks at the idea of not getting another shot at OV til January and even then...who knows if I'll OV on my own. Then I'd have to wait til March probably before the dr would give me clomid. Ugh....what do you girls think?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara I'm scared to go on clomid with the history of twins in my family. I wouldn't mind having twins, but I don't know about the first time around. Which is why I am trying to find natural things that help with the pcos like the teas I told you about.

So I've been talking to Tara and wanted to get some other opinions. I have had some red bleeding mixed with stretchy cm. Possibly ovulation? I am in cd 12 and have pcos and don't really know what it's like to ovulate so help me please lol.

11 years ago

Helllooo All.

Ok, not sure what to think. Been cramping more often and I just came into work about 30 minutes ago and went into the bathroom to change into my work clothes and there was some lotion discharge with a little pink blood in it. When I wiped there was some more pink blood. I don't know if it's AF, it is about that time or if its implantation. Grr. I really hope this is not AF, I won't be very happy.

Anyway, thought i'd give a quick update, also when i got to work, by left breast had a sharp/stabbing pain in it.

So lots of to everyone!

11 years ago

Butler!! How many dpo are you??!!! That REALLY sounds like Implantation!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everybody! I have missed a couple of days so I am trying to read thru and catch up.

It has been a crazy last bit of time for me... this doctoral stats is NOT fun!!! ...

AND on top of that it is getting colder here so I am not enjoying the weather at all and really want to hibernate!

And all of a sudden I am having the weirdest stuff happen... my boobs have literally been cramping and hurting every single day since my last ovulation. Like STABBING sharp pains. and even tho AF ended last Thursday it is still happening! Does NOT feel good at all!!!! I am really trying to figure out what this is about, lol... I have never experienced this before.

And also this weird achy/pulling feeling in the lower part of my vaginal area...completely TMI, LOL! But it is just out of sorts for me... feels like some little midget is stomping around in my vagina... hmmm.. now that I think about it... maybe Im just HORNY since it's been 3 DAYS since I got some, lol!!!!

I'm ovulating around Friday/Saturday but not sure we will get a chance to this week since its been so crazy with the holiday coming, him working like crazy... I guess we shall see... if not there is always next month, if we decide to keep trying...

got my fingers crossed for everybody! lots of:

User Image

11 years ago

@kcordell i'm 10dp right now. I'm so hoping it stays as light as it is and it is implantation. I really wouldn't know, this is my first time ttc.

11 years ago

Doctor didnt call back so I'l have to call tomorrow before going to my parent's house. Dont want them calling while I'm over there!

@cutiepie- I just laughed so hard I almost farted! LOL. Dh says to take the lego man out of your vagina! I guess that's what he imagined when I read him your post . I've had that same feeling lately. I'm sorry about the cramping boob pain. I'm imagining them looking like a an oxygen squeeze bag from a medical show! LOL.

Ok, today I'm tired, queezy (dry heaved in car), my boobs are achy, I'm crampy and I've been constipated for a week!!! It's like I'm shoving rocks up my rectum and I cant bare down. Pooping is exhausting. Gonna need some more Metimucil.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo