Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8821 - 8830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mine are TINY! Holy cow you have me scared now :-( What if the IVF needles are big!???!!! I can handle my little trigger shot they give me of Ovidrel but nothing big. I HATE AND AM TERRIFIED OF NEEDLES!!!!

8 years ago

Yay! Good Luck my dear!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Have lots of fun Tara!!!!!!!

Good luck to you Holly!!

I would LOVE to know what's going on inside!! I was really praying my cycles would go back to normal soon after the d&c. 40 day cycle last month.. on cd31 this month. Last tested on cd29 when af was due. No af symptoms.. have this sharp, almost constant pain feels like right at my pubic bone.. theres this burning sensation, like everywhere i would feel cramping - no cramping just hot feeling.. and reallllly sensitive tingling nipples. Really dizzy.. I just wanna know what my body is up to!!!! I know how powerful the mind is, I need to go find something to do to occupy myself!!

8 years ago

Should I just assume this cycle will be closer to 40 days like the last??

8 years ago

@xomandy- I've used 3 different needles so far. The heparin needles are twice a day, subQ in my lower abdomen. You can see all the heparin vials in the baggie...21 total meaning I've given myself 42 of those shots . Those usually dont sting and if it does it's less worse than plucking a hair. They just sometimes hurt afterwards cause they usually bruise. The Follistim pen is what you'd use with ivf injections. Some of the drugs use different syringes but the needles are all super tiny and just go in your lower abdomen too. Those I barely felt. The Ovidrel you use is done the same way but I had to use Novarel HCG cause it's easier to give half doses. That brand has to be injected intramuscular so the needle is longer cause it has to reach the muscle through the fat. When I saw that needle, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes bugged out . It freaked dh out too. I couldnt imagine it being that deep in me cause it has to go all the way in ( that's what she said ! HAHA!) If you inject it in the right spot, it will be far enough away from the major nerves and wont hurt. I iced it for 10 minutes so it was super numb then laid on the bed so my muscles were relaxed. All I felt was the pressure of dh's hand stretching the skin. I couldnt believe it was actually in. It doesnt hurt today either. I'd prefer it in my glutes vs my arm now.
The only one you'd have to worry about is the progesterone (PIO) injections. Some RE's do the shots instead of suppositories. The shots are in oil so it's thicker and can be more uncomfortable. They say to ice it before hand so it's numb but then to massage and apply heat to it afterwards cause it's helps move the oil around and keep it from hurting.
I'm happy I got that one big one out of the way and I know now that I can trust dh to do it and he's super gentle.
So total- I've had 48 shots ...WOW! Doesnt feel like it. It definitely looks like it though. My stomach is every color of the rainbow lol

[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/80404ff0-feb2-45c1-b60a-2dd25ecfb84c_zps2xd5ecoe.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

@jace- I want to say I hope your af shows so you dont feel as crazy, but I also dont want it to show cause I want you to be preggers!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@jace- it maybe somewhere in between 28 and 40 days as it gets back to normal. Do you think you may go back to temping til it gets back to normal?

8 years ago • Post starter

Jace - I hope your symptoms are real and not just the TWW craziness.

Tara - Ima be stalking you like a crazy person!!!!!!!!

Holly - Yay! I'm glad you're at the exact point in your cycle you need to be. I hope one cycle is all it takes!

Oh, my DH's semen analysis came back at 3.6 million with good motility and something else. They wouldn't do the morphology under 5 million. He missed the first part, though, and they said for most men that is the most concentrated. He refuses to go into the office to give another sample, so I'm not sure it's worth it for us to do another analysis with a sample from home. They also said time in transport can cause a lower number, and the closest office they have is 1/2 hr away. By the time I got out of the house, got it there, and they logged it into the lab, it was an hour total. I'm not going to worry too much about it until we know if we were successful this cycle.

After my really painful O pains 3 days ago, I finally got a higher temp, but I'll feel better once I have at least 3 higher temps showing that I actually O'd. I'm going by the pain I had to determine the O date along with the +OPK and EWCM. I'm guessing I'm 3dpo right now. We DTD 2 days before and the day before that. The good thing is the pain was on my right side which is not the blocked side!

8 years ago

Yeah Tara, think ill have to go back to temping to know what the hecks going on!! You are one tough cookie! Those needles look scary!!!! I'm so excited for you :-)

Phat I hope this is it for you too!! We NEED some bfp's in here!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I've been a lurker for a while and thought I'd finally join in if it's ok.

This is currently our 16th mth TTC. My 2nd and the boyfriend's 1st. My daughter and my parents have been asking us to add to our family for quite a while now. They don't know we've been TTC for so long.

I had a lap done Oct. of last year and had stage 2 endo.

I'm currently 6 dpo and I *think* I am experiencing implantation. I'm really hoping so!

FX for us all to get our BFP's!

8 years ago

OH MY GOSH!!! I would have died! That needle is huge!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo