Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I keep trying to find excuses to use them.

I should probably stop before the emoticon police show up and fine me.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I read over my posts and find places to insert them EMOTICON BOMB!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, I skipped taking a test this morning. Every Saturday morning when I get up and go to the bathroom, my husband gets so excited to start his day with me that he runs to the bathroom door like a kid and waits for me to come out. I can even see the shadow of his feet under the door . I love him to pieces but come on..a lil moment to pee please. Anyways, I didnt feel like taking the test with him right there waiting. I already feel silly searching for a line, I dont need to have him thinking I'm crazier.
AF should arrive tomorrow, so if I wake up free, I'll test again. At least my dh will be concentrating on getting ready for church so I can have a few minutes to test without him knowing it.
I woke up this morning with tugs and pulls on my left side and when I put my head down to take a bite of cereal I started getting dizzy. Hopefully that's a good sign . Dont know if I want to get back in bed or get a shower and visit a couple neighborhood garage sales before they close...get a head start on baby stuff .

Wait until you get a positive test. If you end up with a negative you'll have to look at all that baby stuff.

I hope your test tomorrow comes up positive. Good Luck!

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Didnt bother to go out. To be honest, I've been in the bathroom a lot this morning. Lower tummy troubles and I feel like I'm going to toss my nuggets every now and then. I have that weird feeling in my throat like it's opening for...well, BLAH ! Ok, talking about it makes it worse. I'm dying to test today but I tell you what.....It is HARD to hold your urine during the day! Especially when you're OCD and every bladder tickle drives you crazy. I'll have to wait til almost 5 to get a 4 hour sample . Anyone else out there afraid they are imagining these symptoms?

Well I'm out... AF reared her ugly face this morning! What a !! Now I'm crampy and cranky...grrr!!

I hope that you get your tomorrow waitingonmymiricle!!

As for me, I'm going to drink a beer and try and bring my mood up!

to anyone who is still in the game!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

Hi, I'm the newest member of the insane asylum...I'm 10 dpo and I'm super naesous my breast are tender in certain areas, I'm peeing a lot, sensitive sense of smell etc, etc, etc...In April, I had a chemical and that was heartbreaking...now here I am obsessing again...I too doubt myself whether I am or not, but then again aren't we all? Anyway the earliest I can take a hpt is tomorrow which if I could get a bfp it would be perfect because then I could wish my husband a happy father's day...but I digrest, hoping all this obsessing will not be in vain...

11 years ago

Hi Angelique! Looks like we're going to have to purchase another straight jacket . I'm sorry about your chemical. I hope you're getting the support you need at home. I pray you can give your hubby an awesome father's day gift! If you get a just keep testing til you get your . tomorrow!

I'm sorry Sami! Enjoy that beer!!! I have a little bottle of rasberry sparkling wine in my fridge that I'm dying to have. Same as I told Marielle..hopefully your week goes by super fast and you can get your freak on again!

As for me...still holding my bladder! It's killing me HAHA!

Held my urine for 5 FREAKIN HOURS to get a faulty test . After I tossed my pee cup I realized that the strip had bubbles and folds all over it. The ink got trapped and was all blotchy. Ugh. Try again tomorrow!

I took a quick hpt and a bfn...not even a faint...I guess I need someting to occupy my mind...otherwise I'm going to go crazy...because in my case, if and when I get a bfp, I will be joyous...and you other women ttc, whether you are asking if it is or isn't, I wish you all luck and babydust...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo