Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8221 - 8230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Happy Monday ladies!
Missdani you and I are just a day apart. I am 9dpo. My dh is leaving for a guys trip to Vegas in the morning, so I will test before he leaves. AF is due this weekend but since I'm taking Chinese herbs I'm not sure if they will affect my start date. I am very regular 24-25 days.

I read about everyone checking their cervix and I have no clue what it is supposed to feel like during the different phases. I have decided to go see a doctor to have fertility tests done. I wish I was back in Memphis where my old doctor is.

@Tara - uber excited for you!

8 years ago

@enbutler- I've got a 54th street grill near me. May have to go one day.

@astrid- I know right!? Felt like some one hit me in the arm with a baseball bat. glad I havent had to get one in a while.

@missdani- I hate that feeling like you know you're out even before you test. I felt that way back last cycle so I was shocked that I got a bfp. So dont give up hope . Oh I love florida! I need a beach vacation in a bad way!

@xomandy- That sounds heavenly! In fact...it sounds like a california tourist ad! lol! The part of missouri I live near is known for vineyards on the river and bed & breakfasts. Dh's and mine's 5 year wedding anniversary is next month, next year will be 10 years since we've been together and next year is also my 30th birthday...so many big dates and no clue how to celebrate. Infertility sucks cause you always worry about spending money on a vacation when you may need to use it for treatments . But I really do need a vacation.

@39- I wouldnt be surprised if the herbs affected your cycle some. Checking your cervix requires some experience lol. Best thing to do is to start checking it after af ends. It gives you a good baseline. Best explanation I can give is this...

1st half of cycle- low in vagina, hard and closed. For example: pucker your lips tight and hard. Kiss the tip of your finger. That's what it feels like. Sometimes it's as hard as the tip of your nose.
User Image

Near ovulation (fertile)- high in vagina, soft and open. For example: softly pucker your lips (like when you naturally kiss) and kiss your finger. Except the opening to cervix will feel more open, like you can almost fit a #2 pencil in it.
User Image

2nd half of cycle- it will go back to low, hard and closed but is known to change more if pregnant or if af is coming. I dont normally check my cervix the 2nd half.

Hope that gives you a good idea :) But everyone is different. You'll definitely notice a difference near ovulation though.

Speaking of ovulation...nothing yet. Cervix is still open. cd 15 so hopefully today :).

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I was extremely hopeful for this month, again.. nope, af just likes to mess with me. Late, but she came. Kinda different though (warning TMI) spotty, not really even a flow just when I go pee or squeeze, no cramping.. Used a tampon when we left to go out this morning and went to change it when I got home and it just had 2 little clots? Normally she starts with a vengeance and all at once! Sorry I don't have time to catch up with each of you guys, trying to make my house live-able again after his party. Catch up with y'all in a couple hours or so!! Hope you all are having a great Monday =)

8 years ago

39- what Chinese herbs are you using? I'm taking vitex, red raspberry and red clover. I plan to start acupuncture in the fall if still no success. I'm up for whatever helps lol.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Well I just started spotting, so I'm out this month.
For the past few months I start spotting on day 9dpo. I was kinda hopeful when it didn't start earlier today.

@Tara -thank you for the excellent cervix tutorial. I think mines feels like the tip of my nose.

@Missdani - the herbs are in Chinese, so I usually google the name. I actually have no idea what's in them. Here are the names and what they are for:
Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan - Liver Qi
Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan - Kidney Qi
Ba Zhen Wan - Qi Blood (she just started me on this one today)

The herbs change based on where I am in my cycle.

8 years ago

Tara- definitely go give a try. I think you might like it. Hope everyone's Monday was decent. I'm almost done with work. Feeling a bit nauseous but I'm ok. I'm glad it's slow at work.

8 years ago

What a weekend!! Saturday me mom my sis n aunt took all the kids to the park to fish and canoe!! They LOVED it! Jace wanted to go so bad but I just wasn't brave enough. I could just picture him fighting with me to jump in and swim! I told him next time we could try it. My sis about turned everyone over it was hilarious!! Then Sunday we had Jace's 2nd birthday party, I'm surprised I made it through it without crying :( made it til that night anyway. They had a blast! And it was the first time since Christmas before last that my in-laws had all of their grandbabies together, they were ecstatic! So hope the feuding between them can end so that the kids can have the close relationship I've pictured since we were pregnant together :) one can wish I guess. Then yesterday my son graduated from the Hands program! He was so proud of his little diploma =) Last few months they've had to bring out activities for 3+ years because he got so bored with things he already knew. He's such a smart little boy, but I still wanna cry because it has gone by way too fast.

Still not sure what's going on with af, nothing now. Temps haven't went down either so it's really unusual.. but I have had a couple weird cycles like this before. I guess the more I want it the more she messes with me.

Tara I'm stoked to see that you're going to have 2 normal cycles back to back!! Happy bd'ing!! Can't wait til Thursday!

Mandy that sounds like an awesome vacation!! I am sooo jealous!

39, I'm with you with the whole cervix checking.. getting better though. The more you do it the more you get used to what's what.

missdani, I hate that feeling knowing that you're out before test time comes around. I seem to do better without testing and just waiting for af. For me I'd rather see blood than another negative.

Astrid and Liz - Hope y'all are having an amazing Tuesday!

8 years ago

Jace's momma you're so right... I think seeing blood is better than seeing a negative. That negative or digital "no" on a stick seems to hit harder than just getting AF. but I'm focusing on the positive that this means drinking cocktails in Florida next month rather than morning sickness in florida humidity! Haha

Excited for all of you still in the race... We will all get there soon :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Driving myself crazy! Witch is crazy toying with me. Was spotting when I peed, then nothing til today lil more spotting only when I peed.. nothing making it to a pad. Nauseous and pukey again. Milk tasted spoiled and made me gag but everyone else said it was fine, dates good for another week.. but I know as soon I as I go buy a test (can't keep them stocked cuz they'll all be used within a week) it'll start pouring right as I sit that negative down :( Why does it have to be so complicated, and so emotionally and mentally draining. I'm don't know if I'm strong enough to be able to keep putting myself through this month after month. Feeling really really low. Sorry to be the Debbie downer.

8 years ago

@39- cant remember, have you tried progesterone to lengthen your luteal phase?

@Jace'smama- Hi debbie! Omg I love those skits! Except the one she did about "it's official, I cant have children". That one feels like a knife in the gut now. I'm sorry the witch is being a you know what...rhymes with her name lol. I'm really praying she stays away. I feel like a basketcase waiting for updates from you. I can only imagine how you feel.

I feel like I need a straight jacket too. No OV yet. I've been doing opks twice a day and nothing. They are dark but not positive. No temp spike yet either. It did dip low this morning which is normal pre-ov for me. Cervix was PERFECT this morning with really stretchy cm. I hope it happened today cause dh and I are no go in the bedroom til our appointment on thursday just in case they need a swimmer sample. Ugh. Come on temp spike!!! I'm cd 16 today. One day later than last time but I have to remember that I just had a chemical pregnancy and it's normal to ovulate a little later especially since I still had a fair amount of hcg still in my system on cd1. I'm getting really anxious about my appointment. Scared he'll say 'sorry nothing I can do except IVF'...Deep breaths Tara!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo