Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I don't dream of tests at least I don't remember any. I dream of babies. Either pregnant and going into labor or I already have a kid (or two) and am dreaming about taking care of them. My latest dreams included twins. Usually I only have singleton dreams but lately they've all been twins.

Sounds like good news on your test. Next up is getting a blood test to confirm.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I just opened my anniversary gift from my hubby....A ONESIE that says I love my massage therapist! ! Makes me feel better. Sometimes I feel like he's not really truly, excited about having a baby even though he says he is. But now I'm staring at the onesie like this real!!!! This may actually happen soon! There may actually be a baby in this onesie a year from now! Holy Moly!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Took a peek at the test you took, unfortunately I don't see anything. :( I've heard so many bad things about those blue dye tests that I never ever use them. My favorite is Answer or FRER (basically the same thing, they're made by the same company). Never once got an evap on those! Though sometimes you can see the spot where the line should be before you test, but it's gray. The Answer tests I used last week didn't have that though. :D

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
Hope this finds you all well...and not completely losing your minds during TWW. I think I AM losing it this time - I'm DPO 6 today - what are your thoughts on my symptoms?
-bloated
-lots & lots of pressure like cramping
-shooting pains around hips/lower back
-thirsty/dry throat
-sore nipples
-achy legs & back

AF shouldn't start for another 7 days.

What do you think? I feel like I'm losing my mind!

11 years ago

hi jpiper i was the same as u at 7dpo and now im 10dpo and still the same but slowly going crazy lol

User Image

11 years ago

@ jpiper-sounds promising!
Well, I have a feeling I'm out this cycle . After the BD last night I started spotting a bit again. It was bright pink. For a sec, I hoped my dh was just a bit rough but the bd was kinda short and sweet (we hadn't done it in a few days so dh was like a short lived bottle rocket lol). Again I used a tampon but this morning there was nothing on it. I just wish the would start and get over with instead of playing with my head!

i think i will be out this month too :( been so stressed with the wedding the last 2 weeks that im sure will not come cos of stressed but hoping and praying i will get a and trying to keep as clam as i can cos if i am i dont want stress to affect baby .

i think im starting to become a posa( i think thats right lol im still learning the lingo ) as did another today and but im only on 10dpo .

last night we did and i felt very swollen anyone else had this before ?

User Image

11 years ago

Feeling so aggravated today . But I'm looking forward to hearing from Mooney and if she got the blood results yet! (my post looks like I'm bipolar LOL)

Ahhh I was going to not log on and stop coming to the posts because I was embarrassed but I got a call from the dr at Kaiser and he told me it was negative. Funny thing is that when I called back to ask WHAT blood test they did since I found out there are TWO! Kaiser will not return my call. Then I remembered that when I asked him what happens if a week from today I still don't have my period he told me to come back in for ANOTHER blood test! They must think I'm a fool!

And to be honestly vulnerable with you ladies.. I feel in my body and soul that the test was the neg/pos test instead of the hcg level blood test. SO... I called The Pregnancy Help Center in Temple City, CA and I'm on my way out the door to get an ultrasound now..

I know you ladies won't judge me but I'm holding on to this thought that I KNOW my body... I just hope and pray I'm not wrong.. but I'd like to ask that you ladies pray for me to accept whatEVER God has in store for me today. I've been very irritable and angry since I found out yesterday.. more so because I'm now 5 days late for AF and I've been regular my whole life... please just pray I can gracefully accept His will for my life today..

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I'm sorry Mooney! I know it sucks!!!!!!! I bet we both want to punch a wall! Calling on Jesus for the both of us! With the way they acted the other day, they probably screwed up again and just did the yes/no test. But even if our bodies are completely screwed up and we're not pregnant....Jesus had plans for us! For good and not evil! When we feel the moments of hopelessness remember that those are the times that the devil will sneak in to steal, kill and destroy. Hold on tight to Jesus! And know that He might let us bend, but He wont let us break!
Psalm 34:18-20:The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
We all understand if you want to pull away right now. We wont judge you! I feel crazy right now too. It sounds like you and I are going thru the same thing so I'm here if you need to share with someone. I'm praying for positive results on the ultrasound sound and peace no matter the outcome!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo