Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4401 - 4410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - could be O spotting, but I've never had it, so I don't know.

10 years ago

Athena,
I had my OV spotting 7/15 - 7/16 I actually had a GYNO appointment on 7/16 and was CONFIRMED i was OVULATING! GOOD thing me and DH baby danced 2 days before that, on 7/16 AND my PEAK at 7/19!!

now being 7DPO i HAD TO TAKE A TEST!!!!

even though i knew it would come out NEGATIVE, i have cramps and spotting yesterday and today...

I think i see a ghostly postive on my test i posted a pic can you ladies tell me what you think??

I used a Clear blue ( blue dye )... im going to OF COURSE wait a few days to test again but i just bought a load of tests

10 years ago

Mandie I'm going to be honest, I had a clear blue that looked faint positive but never got darker. I think they always have a faint +. Do you temp? If you aren't prego I recommend it if you don't.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena,
I do Temp.. so yesterday it dipped REALLY low and i checked like 3 times a day haha
it dipped to i 97.7 then 97.6 a few hours later then it shot up to 97.9 then 98.1 and JUST now its 98.2 :-/ ALL of this happend in a spotting time, and cramps... and that was yesterday and night and now all day today and night... the spotting is gone now.

I am pretty sure it was a NEG too.

EVERY DAY i have had a dream about BFP this month so maybe?? lol i told DH we would give it a break after August cycle lol i just want to see if these psychics are right haha

10 years ago

You're only supposed to temp right when you wake up. For your bbt anyways. It doesn't really mattr during the day I don't think.

10 years ago

oh lol well i temp all through out the day.

i woke up around noon today... it was my day off lol

and my temp was 98.1

so IDK!
Not really sure how ALL of it works. i just write down temp and time when taken,
and track symptoms. lol and CM

10 years ago

With temping you are supposed to take it at the same time everyday after at least 3 hrs of sleep at least. Like I take mine at 6:30 a.m everyday. Mainly cause that's when my dh gets up. But that is basically how bbt works.

10 years ago

You're suppose to take before you get up and move around or anything.

10 years ago

ill have to try it.. it is normally around the time i get up,
lunch time and late at night like 10:00pm to see what my temp range from so i know if its ACTUALLY a DIP

10 years ago

If you aren't prego you should def try it next cycle. It can confirm ov to make sure you are. Image twice for sure since we started ttc. Which is sad cause we've been trying a year. But I really hope this is our month.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo