Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5171 - 5180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tomorrow I will test again with my fmu and I start my opk tomorrow too just in case

10 years ago

@mandy I'm in Canberra, you?

@confused I didn't start getting morning sickness until 6 n a half weeks.... Although I did have a stuffy nose n really bad allergies from about 2 weeks (i didn't know I wad pregnant tho) don't take any antihistamines just in case u r! Also I'm so sorry to hear one of your puppies passed :(

In other news, I went to the Dr today n she tried to get me to take maxalon for the ms so I can go back to work. I got really upset with her because I have researched the drug n it is not supposed to b taken by ppl with a heart condition or eczema n I have both. She said I would be fine n started pushing me to take it, I asked if I could just have a med cert so I can get more time off n she only gave me to next Wednesday after a massive fuss. Am I such a bad person by trying to do the right thing for my baby? I don't get it :(

User Image

10 years ago

Gracey i am in Melbourne. It's funny cos your name was going to be little girls middle name. After my nana except just grace . If i had a little girl was going to be Georgia (maree )( after my best friend i recently lost to M.S ) grace.

10 years ago

Gracey my allergies seem to have got worse. My dh said about taking antihistamines but I know I can't at the moment until I know. I've had some toast this morning but I feel really sick so it's not hunger.

The mum of the pup seems to be settling down now. At first she was searching everywhere for her. She has another pup to look after. Feel awful for her. I've had mc but to go through with the birth and we thought the pup was going to be ok must be awful.

10 years ago

That's a beautiful name Mandy, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, that is unimaginably awful actually grace is my middle name after my great grandma, so gracey is a nickname, my first name is Chiara (pronounced ki-ar-a).

Confused, my allegies got worse and worse until 7weeks and then disappeared. I'm sorry to hear about the mc, I agree it would be terrible to lose a baby after birth too, especially after carrying it for so long. It is one of my greatest fears.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks gracey. I love that name who knowswheni will get chance to use it

10 years ago

You can take Benadryl while pregnant. My sister is a pharmacy tech and asked the pharmacist what she recommended for pregnant women with allergies.

Mandy you can't take melatonin while pregnant so once you ov you should stop because it can cause birth defects.

Afm, Well still no temp spike. I think Wednesdays test was not as pos as I thought it was, but yesterday and today's are def positive so I should ov today and temp spike tomorrow?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I will have to get some Benadryl then. I know u can also use prevalin. I used that before but it doesn't work brilliantly.

Thanks for letting me know and for your advice. I still haven't had my af. I start my opk tomorrow for 10 days to see when I ovulate. Or even if I ovulate. Cos if I'm pregnant then I won't xxxx

10 years ago

No temp spike here either. But cervix is ready to except a deposit lol! Hopefully I'll OV today. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

@confused- awe! Poor puppy...poor momma! Have you taken momma and pup for check up yet?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

We took mumma and both pups for a check up weds. He said the next 2 weeks would determine if the female pup we called her daisy would survive because she was very small and she had a biggish head so we didn't know if she had a problem. But I guess turns out she did and I don't know if she had a problem inside too. But Alfie the boy pup is a lot bigger and is feeding ok. So we are hopeful about him.

I was just wondering what's the best time of day to check ovulation? My friend said before 2 and 4 but the kit I brought says in the morning just not with my first fmu. So I don't know what to do now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo