Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9061 - 9070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Pinkster - good luck!

8 years ago

Oh ive no idea, I did ask they said its for glucose, kidneys, iron and a few other things?

8 years ago

Thank you Phatgirl, good luck to us all :)

8 years ago

Well, this is just fucking fabulous. My RE considers the larger follicles cysts left over from the Clomid from last cycle, and he is putting me on birth control this month. Birth control turns me into an absolute lunatic, and I usually gain 15lbs in one month of it. I'm pretty sure I'm about to lose my mind just thinking about it.

8 years ago

phat - WTF?! I hate birth control! The only kind I've ever had good luck with was the Mirena I had inserted while DH was in Korea last year. Ugh! I'm sorry!

AFM: I have FINALLY started spotting! Well, not really - but my CM is tinted light pink; hasn't made it's way to my panties or the TP yet though. It's eminent. Last few cycles I've had (especially the ones with the long LP) have started out this way. And of course my body did what it always does, and has dicked around all week and now I won't be able to have my baseline u/s until Monday. They said that it shouldn't be a problem, but considering that I usually O early on CD 12, I hope it won't cause any issues. He's starting me out on 150 mg of Follistim. Does that sound like a lot? I've seen where most women get started out at 25-50 mg at first. Think it's because of my age?

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - I think Monday will be okay since your first cycle day will be on your first day of red bleeding. I don't know very much at all about fertility drugs or normal dosages. I would guess if the dose is high it's because he thinks it's warranted with your history, but I really don't get how these docs make their decisions.

8 years ago

@2frsty- 150iu of Follistim is a pretty normal dosage :). That was my dosage. I was on 150mg for 2 days and 100mg for 3 more days. He only lowered me because it was the weekend and he needed the growth to slow til my appointment the following monday.
They know that a little goes a long way but since this is your first time trying something so potent, they will be watching you closely. Follistim is easy to change dosing based on the click pen design so after a couple days of injections, they'll likely rescan you and see if dosing needs to go up or down based on your follicles.

Hi Pinkster! I used to think the symptoms were all in my head but then I realized that progesterone levels can do some crazy stuff to you during the tww. How are you doing?

Sorry I havent been on to post. I'm doing good. Snowing here and taking down our Christmas decorations. Seems weird after putting up the decor in 60º weather LOL. Dh is removing ornaments so I better get off of here and help him out. Talk to y'alls later!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi there waitingformymiracle, thank you very much for your concern, do you have to pay for progesterone and hormone sort of things, still no AF and Im never late so might buy a test tom as 2 days over now, did another of the internet cheapies I had from a year ago, (but still in date) and still neg this eve, guess I may still come on over next few days and my brain stopped the AF coming? I dunno, very frustrating, will get blood result on Tues, (glucose, kidney iron) and then my partners doc will hopefully check his sperm sample next week. Snowing, how pretty but cold brr, good luck to all, in our madness lol :) -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

@Pinkster- Was it possible you ovulated a few days later than you think?
I have been on progesterone supplements for my cycles and that DEFINITELY screws me up symptom wise lol!. I do have to pay for them but my insurance covers most of the prescription. I think my last prescription was $20 for a month's worth.
But even without progesterone supplements, your body naturally produces progesterone after OV. The symptoms usually the first week of the two week wait are caused by that natural increase in progesterone. Symptoms after that can be progesterone still but if they are getting stronger, then there's a good chance it's pregnancy.
Good luck to your dh! I know giving the swimmer sample can be stressful for guys .

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you waitingonmy miracle, I started spotting 10 mins ago :( we both gutted but onwards and upwards, ovulation day is when line is at its darkest right on the dip sticks? and thats the correct day to have sex? we are gonna try the day before this time and on the day and day after lol if hes up to it :o -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo