Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8661 - 8670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you. Actually she sleeps really well. She sleeps through the night now and she's a good eater too.

8 years ago

@enbutler- OMG! She is soooo CUTE! I'm so happy for you. She's such a little angel . I love her!! I've actually been wondering about you lately cause I knew you were due in Oct. Thank you for updating us darling.

@xomandy- my re is....an interesting person to say the least lol. He knows what he's doing and I trust him, but his mind is stuck on fast forward. Everytime I see him, he goes over my entire history with my nurse at lightning speed. And then, as he's determining the plan of action, he says his thoughts out loud so fast, I cant understand him. Finally, he asks if I have any questions . I always have to summarize my appointment back to him to make sure I heard everything right. I always feel like a deer in headlights by the time I get out of there. But he always spends plently of time with me. If I ever had to see a different RE, they'd seem like they're on ssssllooww mmmooo.

@phat- stupid question...does the testosterone affect the sperm ready to go or the development of new sperm or both?

I have so many pills and medications, I look like I'm into the black market of ttc. Since last night, I've taken 12 grams of myoinositol, prenatals, maca root, baby aspirin, clomid, metformin, foltanx, and prednisone. No need to eat, I'm full from supplements lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@enbutler she is absolutely perfect!! Oooh my goodness I could snuggle her up all day long!! And look at that beautiful hair & bright gorgeous eyes! Love it <3 thank you sooo much for sharing, & glad you are both doing so great!!

@Mandy I hate when my usually predictable cycle decides to go bonkers.. so hard to know what's going on!

@phat that's what I'm looking for right now. The unemployment office is giving dh classes for his CDL license & fiberoptic training. He's gone for class right now. That way he'll have something to do if they don't go back to work & if they do then he'll at least have something to fall back on if anything happened again.

@Tara I'd say you don't have room for food after taking all those meds!! I'm praying & praying that these changes were exactly what you needed!

8 years ago

Enbutler she is gorgeous. Congratulations.

I have a few of you ladies on fb, but for the ones that I don't, here's my little ladies man. He is 13 months now.
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image_1.jpeg.html]User Image[/URL]

Phat of course I've tested just haven't gotten anything to speak of. There was a girl in another forum that's husband had low t, I'm thinking he was on a patch that went on his man parts. Anywho, he went off of them and bam she got pregnant, she miscarried that baby but a few months later got pregnant and now has an 8 month old. Good luck, I hope you get that bfp soon!

Tara I'm so excited to see where this goes! It sounds like you are in good hands. Hopefully you get your rainbow babies

Mandy I hope everything goes well. Cant wait to here more about it all.

Jacesmama I hope your cycle gets back on track soon!

Hey holly it's nice seeing you stop in!

Afm 8 dpo temps just keep going up up and up. Negative tests so far. So just waiting this tww out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Here's my chart....
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image.png.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Enbutler - she is so absolutely beautiful!!

Athena - your chart looks great!! I'm hoping 2 shots wasn't enough to derail our efforts.

Tara - that's a great question, and I have no clue!

I got a call back from the RE's office today. Yesterday I was either 5dpo or 3dpo. My TSH was 2.5, my prolactin was 7, and the greatest news - my progesterone was 11.2! Anything over 4 is considered positive for ovulation. Still waiting for my AMH which gives info regarding my ovarian reserve.

8 years ago

Thank you ladies. She's a great snuggler! Lol.

Athena- he is so handsome!

8 years ago

It just got real up in here!!! ! I get to poke myself TWICE a day. Nervous but awkwardly excited

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/BF2C0838-9CC1-417E-9B90-2EAD196E61E0_zpsinljd7yz.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!

Enbutler your Little one is soooooooooooo perfect! Bless her, Lord!

Tara, i am praying for you, i want to hear good News soon!

Love you all !

User Image

8 years ago

Athena - your boy is super cute, too!!!! Any tests this morning?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo