Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6861 - 6870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My boobs themselves arent hurting yet despite all the extra progesterone I'm on...just really sore nipples. But then again, my sister was the same, it took a few more weeks for her boobs to swell and hurt. I feel like as soon as they are sore, I can take a breath. lol. But yes, the bloating is insane. I cant even lay on my back (told dh I was gonna enjoy it while I could). Yea, after 3 minutes I was so uncomfortable I rolled to my side.
I am going for my first beta tomorrow but because they are out of network, it'll take a day. So I'll find out on Saturday. Thinking of peeing in a cup saturday morning, getting the results, then dipping the stick to see how dark. Gonna grab another FRER today for it. It was kinda nice not freaking out this morning about testing and just waiting. I'm trying not to think too much and just enjoy myself but it's in the back of my mind wondering if it'll happen again. I have to remind myself how much darker my test was yesterday and that EVERYTHING is being done to make sure they stick!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm the odd one out. My boobs never really got sore and didn't start growing until I was in the second trimester. Even now, I've only gone up one cup size. I did increase in width around my rib cage though. I'm usually a 32-34 A cup and right now I'm a 36-38 B.

Gotta commend you on your willpower to not test today, Tara. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

In week 6 my books were swollen 2 cup sizes! I'm a large c cup now! People started asking if I was pregnant because I suddenly had boobs. They still hurt bad to this day. My nipple are super sensitive still also.

10 years ago

Dang, you ladies are lucky to have smaller boobies. Mine were sore right away but didn't start to swell or feel heavier until I was 5 weeks. I'm a nice DD and these puppies are super sore. I ask my dh to suck my nipples sometime to soothe them, lol. At first it feels like the first time a baby latches on, then afterwards, it feels good and it actually helps. :)

Tara...When I first tested, I used the weeks estimator by CBE, then every week I retested to see the weeks change from 1-2 weeks, to 2-3 weeks, to 3+. I bought the one that had (3) tests. If you go to Wal-Mart, it's not too expenses; the local drug stores have them but the cost is about $8-$10 more. It was comforting to me to see that progression, especially until I went to the dr for my first sonogram. That waiting was dreadful. So seeing this got me through those first few weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

Well I just had my 1st emotion breakdown in a while! Dh came home from working out and I said, "I'm scared" and pointed to my belly. And then I was sobbing mess crying into dh's sweaty workout shirt. I want to test tomorrow to see a darker line but I'm scared to death I wont. But then I have to wait til Saturday to know what's going on. My head wants to know...but my heart doesnt. Part of me doesnt want to move cause it feels like it will slow time and I can be pregnant longer. Ugh....PLEASE STICK!!!!!!

I'm a 38C naturally so it'll be interesting to see what they'll look like later! lol

I'm thinking positive for you Tara. Believe!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Baby magic I'm a 38/40D normally but I started wearing a bra like the genie bra so I no idea what I am now, I'd say at least a DD but could be more. My breasts pain has declined at least for now, but my nipples are very sensitive to the point where the shower hurts sometimes.

Lisserb thank you so much for telling about the unisom/b6 combo. I've gagged a few times today but I haven't thrown up.

Tara you have so much going for you this time, and it makes it different. I know you'll be scared no matter what but try to stay positive. I'm praying for awesome beta numbers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I've never felt like this before. Normally I can put away my whole dinner but I cant now. Like for lunch, my sister and i got chickfila. I had 1 tender!!! One!! 4 fries and half a small milk shake. I couldnt breathe I was so bloated. Now after dinner, I'm in the same vote...3 bites of steak, half a potato, and 3 baby carrots. It was painful to stand afterward. My abdomen is so tight. Dh finished my plate. Hope that's a good sign!

Glad to hear it's helping you Athena.

Tara, I was super bloated in the beginning too. Lots of small meals should help.

I'm hopeful you'll see a wonderful, strong line tomorrow morning. :)

10 years ago

Tara - with my first I went from a 36a to a 38d/DD once my milk came in. For a lot of women, if you're already larger chested you don't gain quite as much in your boobs comparably, but everyone is different. My boobs were sore/sensitive right away. A lot of my boobs came from gaining 90lbs I'm sure.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo