Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8901 - 8910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly - thank you. No, I haven't been, but I'll definitely consider it. <3

8 years ago

I second the coQ-10. I took it for about 3 months before we spontaneously conceived after no natural pg for 8 years.

Low dose aspirin too, especially if you're having repeat chemical pg's

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Lisserb - I agree with the low dose aspirin. I took that too with the cycle I conceived my son and am doing it now too.

User Image

8 years ago

So sorry phat! I was praying for great betas today!! Whether its early or later it still hurts.. big hugs & prayers you way hun.

Tara where did all that self control come from??!! I can't believe you made it this far without testing! FX & many prayers this is it :-) I wanna see 2 lines from all of us!!

8 years ago

Thanks, ladies.

8 years ago

I'm so sorry Phatgurl.

8 years ago

Thanks, Ditzy.

8 years ago

Amy I am sorry to hear that :-( I was really hoping this was it for you.

8 years ago

@Phat- you know you are on my mind right now love

@jace & holly- Not so sure I would call it willpower...more like, [i]fear[i/].

AF is due friday. I think I've decided to test on thursday. I'm home that morning til about noon so no matter what the test says, I'll have a couple hours to let it settle in. If it's positive, I'll get my beta results by that evening. I am so nervous. I want this so bad. We put all this in God's hands so I know without a shadow of a doubt that God knows what best for me...bfp or bfn. But I still want a bfp lol!
I keep getting waves of bad period cramps. It's been on/off for a few days now. Last night it felt like the heaviest day of my period. Many time I just wait to feel for little cramps and pulls but this time I'll just be standing or sitting there and it'll take my breath away for a second and I have to breathe through it. I wait to see if it's my bowels or something but it's definitely my uterus. But that's my only symptom. Granted I've read may times of girls not having any other symptoms until 6+weeks during some pregnancies. It just feels so weird. Dh says he just has a feeling that I'm pregnant. Not gonna lie...he has a weird sixth sense about it. Oh come on !!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Mandy, thank you.

I decided not to continue the progesterone as it's just likely to make the process take longer. I'm still not bleeding or cramping, so now I'm worried about a billion things - D&C, ectopic, etc. The thought even crossed my mind that maybe there were two embryos, and only one was lost, and the other is trying to hang on, but I stopped my progesterone. Not logical, but very little of all this is about logic. Stressing out a bit

Tara - I'm excited to see your results tomorrow.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo