Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8681 - 8690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello from a fellow crazy person! :)

User Image

8 years ago

Hello !

Tara, you can do this! What am I saying...of course you already know that you are a beautiful, strong woman and the reality is that when you will hold your Baby in your arms you will Forget all the needles and the pains and the fears. I am praying for you!

Tayla, welcome to the crazy Group!

Wish you all ladies a great day and a beautiful week-end!

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome, Tayla & tubalreversalhope!

8 years ago

@tayla- Hello!!

@astrid- You're awesome! Thank you for the pick me up. I needed it.

Update:
CD7. Last day of clomid tonight. Had my 3 year old nephew at the RE with me and thank goodness dh was able to come help over his lunch break. The RE had an emergency and was running over an hour behind and my nephew was bored and restless. Luckily all the offices in the same building had candy for kids so he got to trick or treat with dh while I waited for the doctor. I talked with the other couples in the waiting room and asked if they felt comfortable having my nephew there. I know how much it can hurt to be in the doctor's office depressed over infertility/loss and then someone come in with a newborn or gender reveal. They all enjoyed him entertaining them while waiting forever like we were. ANYWAYS...back to the update. RE said my follicles havent responded like he wanted them too by cd 7 but when I told him I ovulate late on clomid (cd20ish), he decided he wanted to 'push me' by having me take 5 more days of clomid so 10 total (cd3-13) WOW . He said some RE's do it for those who need more umph. Then chase it with 2-3 days of bravelle. He wants to wait on the bravelle because I have a bunch 8cm follicles and taking a week of bravelle (fsh) now will stimulate all of them and he doesnt want me to wind up with 10 mature follicles. He's trying to keep me at twins at most. So really no new news except more clomid.
Shot #2 went well . Did it while my nephew ate breakfast. Leaning back in a chair is so much easier to give it. I do have a couple tiny bruises already. It's exciting though.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - glad to hear it went well at the RE, and I think you'll gave great success this round!

8 years ago

More Clomid! Yikes.. I hate that stuff. I am actually hating my Femara as well. I take it at night like you suggested to sleep it off Lol. Super glad you can give yourself the shots. I definitely don't think I could let anyone else give them to me though. When do you go back?

I go to my CD10 ultrasound Wednesday which is actually CD11. Hopefully good news.

My weekend was TERRIBLE! We shipped $120,000 worth of material to a jobsite Friday. Tornado comes through on Saturday and shreds it and tosses it around Pasadena! There goes $120,000 down the drain. Happy fricking Halloween to me! My day was ruined. It was like lighting a fire to that much cash and just watching it burn. Disgusted. However, we get to my cousins Saturday night to trick or treat and that was fun. I smiled and really enjoyed myself. Got home Saturday night and was immediately brought back to the reality of $120,000 loss! BLAHHHHHHHH my week is going to suck so hopefully it goes by extremely fast. On a lighter note we go pick up our puppy Wednesday! I can't wait for that. :-)

8 years ago

Good Luck Tara! (And everyone else too)

The Lovenox shots bruised me badly, but they were worth every single poke! I truly hope this protocol is enough to get you a full term pregnancy! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

@xomandy- HOLY Cow! That was the tornado that hit near my friend's place. I bet that makes you want to vomit . I guess there's no insurance to cover your materials? Man, your past week has been comparable to getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly!
I hope you get some good news on wednesday
I'm cd 10 and my next appointment is tomorrow at 11 :). Praying for some pretty follicles.

@lisserb- Thank you honey :)

Everything is going good. Just feel like I'm constantly popping pills and poking myself lol. Luckily, icing it makes the area so numb that I can barely feel the shot. My stomach is 50 shades of black and purple though lol.

Sorry I haven't posted lately just wanted to update that I got a visit from the wicked witch this morning......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

I'm sorry darling.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo