Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6141 - 6150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - congrats!!!!!! I'm dancing for you & so happy! :-)

10 years ago

Omg Athena!! I can totally see it! That it's so wonderful and exciting. Prayers for a very sticky bean.

@waiting, oh so glad you ovulated on your own. FX so that you too may get a BFP this cycle!!!

Have a blessed day everyone.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Tara - I hope that searing pain was implantation! When are you going to test?

10 years ago

Like I said Athena...I'm on the verge of puking I'm so excited.....it's been a long time coming! I hope I'm next!

@phat- we'll see. It hurt like hell. Nothing out of the ordinary since except before bed last night, I was sooooo hungry to the point my tummy was hurting. Almost had a bowl of cereal at midnight. I'm waiting til 11dpo (friday) to test.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I have an appt at the ob next Wednesday. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

That was quick!

Tara I think it's just to confirm and go from there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena! Congrats and sending you sticky dust!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I honestly cant get over how beautiful my bbt chart is this cycle. I reviewed all my past charts and compared them to this cycle's. WOW....just WOW. My temps are usually ALL OVER the place and look like deadly ski slopes. What's even more amazing is that besides metformin and vitamins....it's a natural cycle!

Tara it really does look great!

Athena - have you tested again? How do you feel?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo