Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5791 - 5800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Boobs with mouths....awesome! Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

LOL, i almost peed a little. That was supposed to be are not ate. Hahaha

10 years ago

Praying - what's sad is I noticed that it was supposed to say loving, not living, but I totally overlooked ate instead of are!

10 years ago

Well i didnt notice any of them. Lol i guess i need to prof read, my phone has auto correct so it puts whatever is close... oh well at least i made a couple of ya laugh...

10 years ago

Been having some sharp cramps and twinges this morning. Cant wait to retest tomorrow. Hope everyone is good.

Tara I've been cramping and having a sharp pain in my uterine area. Fxed you get your bfp.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Waiting to test athena?

Took my nephew for a 2 mile walk today and my boobs were having sharp pains :D!

I've tested the past 2 days but nothing that I'd call definitive. I'm 9 dpo today so we shall see.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Since wondfos have been butts lately, i got a couple different $tests and a box of answer tests on sale. Looking forward to peeing tomorrow! I wont use the answers til the $tests show something. Glad I have this to focus on....I miss my kitty.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo