Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3571 - 3580 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and my husband and I are TTC for the first time. I am a nurse, and of course obsessing over symptoms that might not really be symptoms. Right now I am 12dpo and driving myself crazy. The last couple of days I have had a sore throat and stuffy nose (goes away midway through the day-very weird), and I seem to have periods of a heightened sense of smell (weird for me, I have allergies and usually a horrid sense of smell). I have occasionally been getting twinges in my pelvic area (kinda feels like a bubble) and all last week I had intermittent cramping on the same side of my pelvis, not painful, just made me aware it was there- normally don't get cramping prior to period. Slight nausea at night for the last couple days. No other symptoms really, but the ones I've had have been strange. Anyone else experience these symptoms? I feel like I am loosing my mind and I am glad I found this site to occupy me! Thanks!

11 years ago

@kysha did you test? I have been checking on and off all day. Let is know...

@tara amen! Glad everything is going to be ok.

How is everyone?

AFM: truly confused and I posted this question in the question section:

First cycle of clomid took it CD5-9 on CD10 I took my first OPK, it was almost as dark as the control line. Later that night it was very faint. This morning CD11 it was positive (as dark as the control) tonight OPK ...dark but not as dark as the control ???? I'm confused...oh and my basal was 98.4 this morning did I O?

I have heard that you can O more than once on clomid?

11 years ago

@jac sorry didn't mean to skip you. Welcome! Hope it's all good news. 12DPO ...test in the morning. girl I am the ultimate symptom watcher, worst habit of googling everything**shame**lol...I have to behave this time.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, tested this morning at 11DPO and got a . I am not too disappointed though because I get to enjoy my new slim body for a little while longer . I know I am not totally out as yet because isn't due until Wednesday. I remember with DS, I did not get a until 2 weeks after. Of course that was 12yrs ago and I guess the tests back then wont so sensitive. I will keep you guys posted.
Lamy, how many DPO were you when you got your ?

11 years ago

Welcome Jac!

@Kysha, you enjoy that summer body while you can!!! :-)
Sorry about the BFN! HOWEVER I told my husband that if I am out this month I am going put some tan on this ass and bust ass at the gym hardcore to lose 10lbs this cycle :-)

Pisces, can you link me to your chart love. I'm pretty sure you are trying to ovulate or have ovulated. A lot of women get positives then don't actually ovulate then ovulate a day or two later. Our bodies drive us insane!

hi Tara!!!! how was your weekend?

https://www.facebook.com/xomandyxocheyxo

Here is my Facebook page if anyone wants to put a face with a screen name! I do not discuss TTC on my Facebook.. I could care less to hear what they all have to say :-) They all know we are trying but we don't discuss it.

11 years ago • Edited

I got my 1st super faint line at 10dpo and didn't get dark till I was 6weeks but digi showed up day af was due even tho other test we faint

I believe it's different with ever test it's hard cos we all want that dark line we can see without inverting it lol I didn't believe it till the digi said pregnant

Then again we are different too our body produce hcg at different rates too

Hope all you lady's are well I'm always thinking of u xxxx

1week till midwife and hopefully only 3weeks to scan I just wanna see our baby now and make sure everything is ok

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy, I can't wait until you see that bundle of joy and the little beating heart!!! <3

11 years ago

@xoxo I think I did O because my temp was 98.14 this morning. I don't know. Here is the link: You can take a look at my chart:
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

Please look at this chart.

@lammy hey girl. How have you been feeling? Wow! One week to go. I'm excited for you :-)

11 years ago

Mandy I sent you a request I'm Christie Allen

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@Mandy, thanks and wish you all the best in your upcoming weight loss.
@Lamy, thanks for your timely response, don't worry that one week wd fly faster than u know it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo