Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8411 - 8420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I've found my tribe, lol! I stared at a Wondflo today until a mirage of a second line appeared.

My back is sore and I am exhausted from sitting at the computer all night reading everything I can about TTC, TWW, OV, and watching videos of sperm mobbing eggs, embryos rolling around in fallopian tubes, and implantation (transformer stage) and trying to listen! to my belly to figure out if any of that might be going on in there. smh.

Really just very low and sad today. I am 15 DPO all BFN on a Letrozole IUI cycle. Ultrasound and second BFN at doc's office to start the morning. Was really hoping this was the one, as we all are :(

8 years ago

yes...

8 years ago

@2frsty- I must be preparing myself for future breastfeeding. I keep accidentally pinching my nipples in stuff ! ROFL! Like I was cleaning a vase and when I put my hand in the vase to dry it out with a towel, the vase was too close to my chest and somehow pulled my nipple into the vase. Guess that's what I get for not wearing a bra under my shirt that day. LOL!

@latetothegame- Welcome sugar cube!!! I never thought of that but we are like a tribe arent we? LOL...our screen names are like our tribal names. So instead of Dances with Wolves or Stands With A Fist....we're Pees On A Stick or Stands On Her Head ! ROFL. I'm sorry, I just finished my coffee so I'm slap happy. lol! Have you checked out the beautifulcervix website? That's addicting too if you check your cervical position or mucus. I'm so sorry your iui cycle was bust. Bfns seem even harder when we put so much money towards treatments. I have to drop a $1000 towards an injectable cycle in a few months and I'm scared it's either going to fail or end in miscarriage again. If you dont mind me asking....what's your doctor's next plan?

@lau543- so relieved to know I wasnt alone in this. When I first start ttc, friends looked at me like I was loco. lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@2Frsty- thanks for your input. I'm not leaking, but I can squeeze gently and get some. I'm actually thankful that I'm not leaking right now, just got lucky with this. Lol

@Tara- that's one heck of a way to prepare yourself. Lol

8 years ago

late--> Welcome to the crazy game!! (You may have joined this forum before - I'm a fairly newcomer myself - but I've not welcomed you, so WELCOME!) If I could get back all the time I've spent staring at tiny little strips - I could live forever

Linda

8 years ago

I got my solid smiley face tonight! So looks like tomorrow is O day and then into the TWW for me!

Linda

8 years ago

Need my straight jacket....who wants to tighten it for me??!!!!

Guess who's on their period.....on cd18....without ovulating? This lucky girl right here!. Apparently a side effect of the spirolactone I'm on (to lower my testosterone) is a period every couple weeks. It's only been 11 days since my af ended. I'd love it if it was ovulation bleeding but according to google...many girls have the same problem on it. I cant catch a break...

@2frsty- were you able to get your baby dance on?

Goodness I've missed so much! I tried to read and catch up but I'm sure I missed stuff. I agree- we are a tribe :)

Jess- I hope you're feeling better.
Waiting- that's a crappy side effect! Hopefully it just means it's working and going to help you get that perfect baby though. Have you had the anniversary party or still planning? How did it go/is it going?
2frsty- did you get to BD in time for ovulation?!
Enbutler- you are so cute pregnant!

AFM- I am 8 weeks now and I have been deathly ill since week 5. 3 trips to the hospital, I'm out of work for at least another week or 2, and Ive lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. This pregnancy, though very wanted, is I swear trying to kill me sometimes. I just hope everything is still going well- I have another check up a week from Monday. I see Drs all the time I'm so sick but they don't always check the baby, so I'm excited for a baby focused appt and hoping and praying all is well with the little bean even though I'm deathly ill!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

OH sweetheart! I'm so sorry you're so sick! Praying the morning sickness wears off soon! But I cant wait for an update on your peanut.

One week to go til the party. I'm all shopped out! Three hours at hobby lobby and $100 later plus ordering $300 worth of chicken and potatoes...I came home and just sat in the kitchen floor. My feet hurt from all the walking thru the stores. Dh actually took my shoes off for me and took my bags. But total we've spent about a $1000. 70 guests total and so much more to do. Tomorrow I'm decorating my 3 tier dummy cake (styrofoam). Then tuesday, I'll be baking the sheet cakes and friday morning I'll decorate the frozen sheet cakes with buttercream. I also have to work on the music to play in the background, plan how on earth to keep 10 pans of chicken warm lol, get my own dress ready, get the 50 year old dress on the dressform, create wedding memory table, finish the wedding arch on sunday (my dad and I made it ourselves- it's gorgeous!). I finished the centerpieces the other day. Look gorgeous! I'm just happy we finally got all the rsvp's back..after calling everyone to remind them lol. Need to buy the tableware and drink mixes and dh needs to put the finishing touches on the slideshow. The countdown begins!

Waiting--> Busy busy busy! It'll be a night to remember, that's for sure!

MissDani--> I'm so sorry that ms has hit you so hard! I'm assuming they've given you scripts to at least help some. Only a few more weeks, love - although that can feel like a lifetime away!

AFM: Today is 3 dpo for me. Counting yesterday, we have BD 8 times in the last 8 days. I've had the best O this cycle than I've EVER had before! Not 100% convinced that I'm 3 dpo; my cervix was HSO yesterday, which was about 36 hours after I got my peak reading. Can one of y'all check out my chart (in my siggy) and let me know what to think?? I also ordered a box of 25 OSOM hcg tests. They're the ones with black dye that supposedly do NOT have evaps, and can be used with blood or urine. I'm super stoked to try them out, given the horrible time I've had with false positives!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo