Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5391 - 5400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with your bding he he. Not that u really need luck but u know what I mean x
Ni night sweet dreams. Take care and fingers crossed for you.

10 years ago

So here is my chart

User Image

I'm so proud of it because I've never had one look so good lol. I've also had an abundance of creamy white cm and a very sour stomach today which I think is due to nerves, I almost vomited before breakfast, since I've eaten and drank a little soda it's gotten better, I'm also making up for my constipation yesterday lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So here is my chart

User Image

I'm so proud of it because I've never had one look so good lol. I've also had an abundance of creamy white cm and a very sour stomach today which I think is due to nerves, I almost vomited before breakfast, since I've eaten and drank a little soda it's gotten better, I'm also making up for my constipation yesterday lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@just1more- no bfp yet this cycle. I'm 6dpo. But last cycle I got faint line at 12 dpo and af was 2 days late. I'm prone to chemicals.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@confused- i love preseed! Clomid dries you up so it's a godsend!

OK ladies, Let's clear up a few things, In my defence I will not name names, you know who you are and it is up to you to feel how you feel, but I think a little shame would maybe do some of you good!

I said phantom, not phantom pregnancy. I used the word as is defined, somthing perceived but not reall. It was used as a reply to what I thought was a hurtful message, Quote " there are also women that month after month convince themselves they are pregnant but aren't they say they just know they are but then af shows and they are a mess. I'm not talking about anyone in here so don't bite my head off, if you look in the hpt gallery you will see it a lot, women have hundreds of tests they've posted within a few months that are negative but they swear they see a line.I" that I took offence to! Maybe I didn't put it down correctly, it was very early and as I said I am not great at putting thing down as I wish. That ladies is due to my dyslexia! I also said if ladies want to feel and believe as they do, ie the reference to phantom, then they are damn well entitled to. They can post what they wish and say what they wish. Its called freedom of speech. Something our forefathers died for! And if my symptoms were phantom symptoms and that is how I want to behave during my TWW. I am not hurting myself, or anyone else! They are my choices, the same as any other lady TTC!
The fact I took ppl on face value here, when asked for advice and didn't read as sarcasm, is testimony to my belief that all ppl are decent and kind. I find that admitting you were playing me, shows to me your true character! Maybe it was born of a little jealousy, due to the fact her comes a woman who was only TTC for 1 month and did. It probably hurt, there is no denying it would hurt anyone! Also my pics were put up in this forum by request! And if you took the time to do your maths you will see I said I took my herbs for 2 cycles, not 2 weeks. So basically you have taken all I have posted, turned it around, jumbled it up and replied by damning me, due to some petty reason that only you know of!
OH and my "evaps" (yet again a very spiteful thing to say to anyone) were confirmed by my doctor today.

So ladies I will leave as I find you, my judge, jury and executioners.

Thank you for an unforgettable experience!

10 years ago

Holy cat fight i missed alot.
5 days late no af and yesterdays test was neg. I will try again tommorrow, so frustrating i keep trying to get it out of my head but its not working. Not to mention the 4 baby blankets im making as shower gifts for a friend and for my sis in law. I have to go to a shower this month and next month... praying for all of you who are testing soon. Did the testing pact already happen or is it tomorrow. If so i will be joining ya'll

10 years ago

@praying- holy cat fight is right...rwar!!!! Rofl!!! Many are testing tomorrow. I'll only be 7dpo. I may do it for the heck of it but I know it'll be negative. Had a temp dip and some back pain today so even if it is implantation, nothing will show for a couple days. But like I said, I may do it for the heck of it. I miss poas!

Let's move on lady loves :)

Wish I could be joining you in testing tomorrow. Well in a way I guess I will be but with opk instead of hcg lol
Preseed is fantastic. Love it. Glad I saw it at the bottom of the page advertised now lol

10 years ago

Catchwin, I don't feel any shame in what in said to you. If the fact that I don't like the word phantom being used in combination with myself and my trying to conceive bothers you I honestly don't know what to tell you. I was just trying to explain that the way you were talking in your earlier post I felt to be offensive and hurtful. I'm not saying that's the way you meant it by any means. That's just the way I took it and apparently I'm not alone. And the fact that you would mention again that it was so easy for you to conceive and then say that some of us are jealous is horrible and just proves that what was said before was right on point. I also wasn't trying to be spiteful by saying some of your tests might possibly be evaps. You had asked a question earlier and I was completely honest. Which is what I would expect from anyone in return. I am very happy that your pregnancy was confirmed by your doctor. I wish you and your little one the best a h&h next 9 months. I'm not going any further in explanation because I honestly don't think I owe you one for trying to be honest in the nicest way possible. So goodluck and I hope everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo