Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3491 - 3500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ohhhh and TMI but I just has some weird very very light pinkish d/c if I wasn't really looking for anything I would have missed it?? any thoughts?? I don't usually get anything like that before AF.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Lacey the pink could be a sign of af. I have had it before af. When I had never had it before. When you start ttc you will notice so many things you didn't before. And become so in tune with your body. Good luck.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladyloves! Been a couple days since I've been on. Been super busy. Luckily it's making fly by. Couple more days and it should be done. Picked up my clomid and I'll be taking it cd 5-9 (friday to tuesday). Then on cd 16 I go for my eggy ultrasound .

@lacey- Okie dokie! Time for a quick lesson from the opk master!!!! When I started taking opks, I was so confused cause the line would get darker, then lighter, then darker, then non existent, then darker. But...I finally understood those darn little sticks.
OPKs test for LH. Women always have LH in their system. It will fluctuate up and down all cycle. That's why everyday the line looks different in color. However, once a cycle, shortly before OV, you will have an LH surge. The opk test line will out of nowhere be dark as or darker than the control line. My opks will be all over the place and then BOOM positive! Unfortunately you cant tell whether you're working towards OV or away from it. By the light pink spotting you got and the higher CP...I think AF is on it's way very soon. But doesnt hurt keep taking the opks until AF arrives, just by chance you are OV soon. Hope this helps!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

BAHAHAHA!!! I just reread my post....OPK Master sounds like something from Pokemon!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hahaha it does!

11 years ago

@Waiting-HAHAHA Thank you very much for the info and you were right!! showed her ugly face very early this morning! I think there was some divine intervention going on early this morning! At the same time I was up dealing with starting I also became an AUNTIE again!!! My SIL had a little girl named Anna !! 15 days early!! !! Hoping this is a sign from above that now it is our time!!! I love the title OPK Master btw!!! With the start of this cycle CTP has our EDD if we conceive this cycle would be 1/31/14! We could have a anniversary baby!! That would be 2/2 if I was late!!

@butterfly how you doing???

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I too have been missing in action for a couple of days. I tested yesterday at 9DPO and BFN. Took another one today at 10 DPO and BFN also. I am starting to become discouraged as I usually have a BFP by now....but as they say, every pregnancy is different.

I am also down in the dumps because I really don't feel a thing! I'm taking progesterone and I do not feel any symptoms. I've been a little constipated, but that is it.

Well - I'm signing off for now. I'm about to have my mid-year performance evaluation with my manager, but I wanted to sneak a post in...

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting the witch got me too. I am on CD3 so I start my first round of clomid on Sunday CD5-9. Welcome back to trying! I hope this is your sticky bean(s) cycle.

@lacey sorry about the witch. Apparently she's been everywhere....

11 years ago

Update!

So, I am 8 dpo today.
It looks like I just got a faint positive with my fmu?!

Can you ladies look at my HPT image? It's very faint.

I was expecting nothing today because it is still so early!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122718

Thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

Butterfly!!! I would say if that pic was taken within the time frame!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo