Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1471 - 1480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

cramps not as bad now but still no show

User Image

11 years ago

Well Kourtney Kardashian was thinking of doing a home water birth with her second baby. Her and Khloe went to watch a lady have one so she could see what it was like. So she decided against it after seeing it. I don't really watch it unless there is nothing else on, but I saw that episode a few weeks and was like no thank you. Khloe was cleaning the lady's kitchen cause she couldn't watch it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

its 8;30 pm here cramps have stoped still no sign of and test are a

User Image

11 years ago

just found out that if u ov late will be late

and when i was 3dpo i had alot of cm and could have either ov then or ov for a 2nd time as i only used opk to cd 14 when i got a positive . so af could be here monday .

so looks like i got to wait a few more days to find out

User Image

11 years ago

athena8789... lol! now that actually sounds hilarious!

i have been interested in it for a few years. When I first started looking around I actually went on youtube & watched a lot of home & water births. Water births in centers & at home as well...

And I am the only one of my friends that has no children, lol, so I was able to compare their births as well... Honestly one of the main things that pushed me away from having an epi was the fact that EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends who had one has continued to have spinal/back problems... I did not like those odds, lol!

Then as I started researching and realized there actually wasn't much difference in safety with hospital, birthing center and home births it was easier to make my choice... I have built a pretty high pain tolerance dealing with all the health issues from my car accident so im not really scared of the pain... my biggest thing was trying to find a delivery method that would help me stay relaxed and have a birth that I could actually enjoy and want to remember...

I also like looking at documentarys like the business of being born and pregnancy in america i think it is.

And to be honest, I did my masters thesis on difference in birthing location, subjective pain experienced as well as interventions used... I didnt like a lot of what I found out concerning hospitals... so I was not a huge fan of them before and the new information didnt help, lol!!!

That's one of the reasons i really like the dr im gonna use this time. She is very natural and open to letting the mother guide her birthing process... and only uses the medical interventions when absolutely necessary... and the sweetie is supportive too...

User Image

11 years ago

lammy1988... awwww man, i had my fingers crossed for you... still time though, it still may be possible you got pregnant...
still sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes to everybody! I am really hoping you ladies all get your BFP SOON!!!!! If not this cycle then definitely your next cycle.

My AF is due wednesday so I guess I will test thursday if it doesnt show...

kcordell... OMGosh, bless your heart! Well at least you have a beautiful baby to make it worth it as you said. Yup that is just another reason I dont want to use any drugs during birth unless it is absolutely necessary and another reason I am so scared of the EPI, toooo many horror stories I have heard about it not working, numbing the wrong place, etc.... nope, nope, nope. And I dont want anything going into my spinal column... LOL, THAT turns me into a big raging punk!

User Image

11 years ago

Not quite sure what path I'll take yet. My sister was blessed with an easy fast birth experience. No doubt she was in pain though. She had an epi and it went well. She had the normal shakes with it and was a bit nauseated. But she said it was worth it to not be in pain. AFM, I'll see how long I can go but I'm pretty sure I'll cave .

Praying your goes by fast Athena! Are you gonna call your dr on monday or wait til your appt friday?

@Lammy- yea, the length of your cycle will change if you O late, so if you O 2 days late, your AF will how 2 days later than usual. But praying it's the good kind of cramps and stays away!!!!!

@Cutiepie- you crack me up . I'm the same way, til I proof read my post, I dont realize how long it is! LOL. I'm sorry you had to leave MT . Glad I could take you on a trip down memory lane.

Took a flexiril yesterday about 6pm. Took a while to kick in with the amount of discomfort I was having. On top of sciatic pain, I had diarrhea last night. The toilet seat was killing my back. Made myself a cup of strong peppermint tea and it did the trick. I took another pill right before bed and slept like a rock. Dh is taking care of me today. He even went to the library and picked up 'The Last Unicorn' on DVD! My favorite childhood movie ! I was a little worried last night though...He made dinner. Luckily it was an easy one for him...or so I thought it would be . I had to talk him through hardboiled eggs, ramen and grilled cheese. Gotta love him .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Glad to see our circle is getting bigger! Welcome to the folks who joined the funny farm this week! I have been trolling the threads, but have been unable to post. I traveled to Europe for work and had to prep and travel. I'm in my hotel as we speak armed with a sack full of HTPs. I have 4 FRERs and a bunch of ICs, Wondfos, etc. I feel bad for housekeeping. The are going to think I'm a crazy loon with all of these tests in the trash!

I took a FRER today and posted it in the gallery. Pretty sure it is , but it is early. A couple of days ago I had EWCM...it was kind of late for that. Also, today I wiped and had a lot of creamy and watery CM. It was very unusual. I hope that is a positive sign. At this point I have not had IB (which I had in August during my CP). If I am pregnant this cycle, the symptoms have been less pronounced.

I do have a beef though! Wondfos . I ordered 50 of them and grabbed them from the mailbox before I headed to the airport. Those things are sooooooo small. Geez louise. I can barely hold the dang thing with my fingers nonetheless see the results. Talk about some serious line-eye! I hate them. I can't even see it clearly...even with my glasses. After testing with them, I did a quick search and noticed that most people don't get a decent line on them until their period is late...at least from what I can see. I'm pissed to the highest of pissedtivity! I should have bought soomething else. Any whoo. I'm headed to bed. I'm exhaused.

@Lammy...hoping for a for you girl!

User Image

11 years ago

@holly- I bet there is a european chatroom for cleaning ladies somewhere online that has something about you posted on it! Wondfos are really small. I've only taken their opks as of yet. I keep thinking something is wrong with them since I havent gotten a positive yet but deep down I know that I just havent ovulated yet.

Checked my cervix tonight, it dropped since yesterday. I felt like I barely stuck my finger in and boom it was there. You think muscle relaxers can make your cervix drop???

11 years ago • Post starter

This has been by far the worst I have ever head, heavy and crampy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo