Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - soooooooooooo?

11 years ago

I think I'm going to curl up in a corner and hide!
Ugh! Tested this morning and . Looks lighter than tuesday's test. Hard to capture on camera what I see in person but it's pretty negative looking. Going to get a couple more tests today and take one tomorrow too...dont know why it'll be negative. So frustrated!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I posted the one from this morning.

I kept telling myself not to get excited but i couldnt help but have a huge smile on my face all day yesterday. I feel like I jinx myself. As soon as I start to think of ways to tell dh, I get knocked down 3 feet like a whack a mole game !

did u use fmu ?

feel bad that i made u take a test today

User Image

11 years ago

I did use FMU. It was actually about 9 hours worth. Dh attacked me in the middle of the night when I woke him up from a nightmare...not the good kind of attack. lol. He dreamt he was fighting something evil to protect me and when I put my hand on his chest to wake him up, he grabbed my hand twisted my finger and tried to bite my hand. Sounds scary but it was freaking hilarious. He felt horrible. Anyways, when I wake up for a bit in the night I wind up sleeping late. So it was a 9 hour hold.
It's ok Lammy, if I would have tested it friday I probably would have gotten the same result. It's best I dealt with it now instead of an extra day of smiling.
But, I went bin diving today at Walmart. Found the .88 cent tests so I got 3 of those. I'll test again tomorrow.

Izzy!

Tara - my fmu isn't usually the best time for me to test. Not sure why. GL!

11 years ago

Hi girls! This is the first time I have ever posted on here, but I am going through the same stuff and I think my husband is sick of talking about it. We are trying for baby number two. I had a miscarriage at the end of January and we have been trying every month since and every month I convinence myself that I am pregnant only to be crushed later on! I feel crazy! I also have a good friend who recently got pregnant and our friendship is definately changed. I just can't help feeling jealous. How do all of you keep it together and not cry all the time because honestly that is what I feel like I do a lot!

11 years ago

jLgullwy - welcome! I am sorry for your loss. I don't know about everyone else, but I keep from crying by being a total lunatic & trying to see the funny side of things that aren't really funny. I hope you get your BFP soon.

11 years ago

welcome jlgulley

i wish i had a good answer for u but atm ive feeling be upset with ttc . 1min im like yh im going to feel good and relax the next min im feeling fed up and everyone she getting preg so why cant i i got alot going on atm so my mind is all over the place

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo