Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7351 - 7360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting, it's between CD 12, 16, and 21...CD 12 is when I had the best alignment between temp, symptoms, and CM though...FF and here are picking up CD 21 in there "smart" systems, but then telling me "this may be inaccurate, as none of your other symptoms are fitting", lol. Anywho, my temps are up but I didn't get the big spike like I did last month; my projection is my left ovary production is much stronger than my right (I can feel it when I O, and I know exact which side the egg is coming from), which may account for the lower temps spikes, and overall less overwhelming O symptoms...i'll have to wait til next month to verify my projection :-)

And I haven't OPK yet...I'll wait a few more months to decide if it's necessary.

9 years ago

It's sooo easy. I just buy the Wondfo ovulation tests on amazon. You can get a lot for really cheap and they are always accurate (opks not hpts). Then once a day in the afternoon, I just pee in a cup and dip the stick. If it's dark as or darker than the control line, you'll be ovulating in the next 12-48 hours. I'm not using any right now cause since I'm likely to not OV on my own without clomid, I'd be wasting A LOT of tests. Totally worth the price. I can get like 50 of them for $20 which is so much cheaper than the fancy smiley ones at the store.

Just got an awesome Christmas in July gift! AlishaKaye from earlier on in the forum is expecting a bouncing baby boy and she sent me a huge box of her fertility goodies! OPKs, Clearblue digital test, 5 kinds of Fertilaid for men and women, extra prenatal, fertilitea, softcups, progesterone cream and some health drink mixes! EEK! So excited but no clue where to start. lol!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I was off work today so I got to sleep in a bit. But I yanked myself out of bed so I didnt miss the trailer. OMG...I turned on the tv and they said "In 60 secs we have the 50 shades of grey trailer". If I would have slept an extra minute I would have missed the interview . When they played the trailer, my eyes werent fully adjusted so you have to imagine me looking like a little kid in her PJs sitting with her face pressed up against the tv watching cartoons .
We really need an emoticon that drools lol! Boy howdy am I excited for Valentine's day! I wont post the link for the trailer cause it screws up screen but they have the full version on Today Shows website. Not gonna lie..I've already watched it 3 times! lol

OMG! Totally did not even realize it was the same guy from Once Upon a Time!!!! Love that show!! And I have been so exhausted, every time I get home, totally forget to look for and watch the trailer!

SugarPlum~ How are you feeling? Crossing my fingers for you!!

So, my last cycle, I tried to not get my hopes up, but had tons of symptoms I was pregnant. And then showed. It was an unusual cycle for me. More painful and just different. It ended early this week and since then I have had a progressive discomfort on the left side of my pelvic area that gets more uncomfortable and painful with each day. And headaches as well. So I called my OB/GYN this morning and they told me that even though I had my period, it could still be ectopic. They said if I see any blood whatsoever, head straight to the ER until they can see me next Thursday...... I ovulate before then. My boyfriend and I had a nice romantic weekend planned at a B and B to set the mood and everything. This totally puts a kink in our plans. He is coming home (he works 5 hours away and comes home when he can and also so we can catch the egg) for just a week and well this just sucks. Should we still try? I hate not knowing. I took a pregnancy test this morning and of course it was neg but could also be that there isnt enough HCG to show pos. I dont know.......

User Image

9 years ago

Waiting,!!!!! Your excitement prompted me to go watch the trailer...and you know what happened?!?!? I ended up downloading all THREE novels to my Kindle!!! SMH. Guess in addition to counting down to pregnancy we'll have to countdown to Feb 14th together too! lol.

Ebordeaux82, that's a stinking pickle! I think you and your mate should enjoy your romantic weekend together either way...the time together relaxing is a great move and will only serve to strengthen your bond. I'm crossing my fingers and toes in hopes that your body is just being a crazy nuisance this month and it's not anything serious.

9 years ago

Thanks for the congrats everyone! Feeling pretty positive and hopeful right now. Based on my LMP I'd be 5w1d today, but I think I may have ovulated late cause we were on vacation in late June. Feeling pretty tired and have been waking up every night to pee...lol which are good signs. Crossing my fingers that the next couple weeks go by quickly!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I was trilling and wanted to say hi!

Congrats on your bfp s.taggart!

AFM - all is well except severe morning sickness. Been to the ER twice for dehydration. Can't keep food or liquids down. Saw the baby yesterday and it was doing the Harlem Shake. I was released from my RE and have my first OB appt on Monday.

Good luck everyone, how you all get your bfps soon.

User Image

9 years ago

@neisa- ROFL! You'll love them. Not the best writing in the world but the books give me chills. While reading, I was so happy to have my husband who is predictable but at the same time I love Christian's character. So dark and mysterious!

@EB- If it is ectopic, you wont ovulate. If your body is making hcg, even if a little, your ovaries cant naturally trigger to ovulate. It could be anything. You may have a cyst or it could even be referred pain coming from your intestines. Can be hard to tell with internal organs cause pain is different with internal nerves. I'm praying everything is ok honey!

@staggart- I wish my nighttime bathroom visits were from pregnancy! Mine are from Kale smoothies before bed lol

@holly- Hey ms incubator! . Awesome! Two thumbs way up for puking! lol. Two thumbs down for dehydration. My friend niki that got pregnant the same time I did had that Hyperemesis gravidarum. She was miserable. I'm praying yours goes away soon! How many weeks now?

Took a pregnancy test today for fun. I havent temped in a while and my boobs were sore yesterday during sex...still are. I was gonna temp this morning but I had to get up to pee in the night..couldnt hold anymore! There was a faint line but I'm 99% sure it's a wondfo indent. If not, I plan to use some progesterone cream to bring on my af.

Nevermind Holly! Just saw your signature. Hopefully in 2 weeks it'll subside!

My 10 year high school reunion was tonight....CRAZY! I didnt go though. 1- pretty much everyone I know there has a newborn or is pregnant.. 2- there are a few people that were going that constantly criticize me on facebook for not having kids yet. Just didnt feel like putting up with it. 3- everyone I was close with in high school, I still see. On top of it, I missed the ticket deadline lol! Oops
Besides, half the reason you go is to check out old crushes, am I right? I've seen facebook...my husband is so much sexier than any of my high school crushes are or ever were rofl! Have to laugh though...this is seriously all I could think about today:
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/CEF85E7A-D19D-4D47-BFFF-D6EA7FE1AD5C_zpsqhyvakqp.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo