Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5701 - 5710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ugh I hear ya... I stress myself out beyond belief. Every month I think its "the month"..... clearly Ive been wrong. Im so emotional and moody.... I just want this part to be over... I want to start growing my lil bean :-/

10 years ago

Justlmore - so sorry.

10 years ago

Oh Tara I'm sorry.

Just1more I'm sorry I'll be praying for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Tara - So sorry to hear about your negative blood report....u must be having such a tough time with this news and your cat being sick. TC.

@just1more - m so sad to know about the cp...u tc dear.

10 years ago

M so confused abt bding this cycle, I could BD every alternative day or I could follow the sperm meets egg plan.

Only hitch being I couldn't BD on CD 8 as I was travelling. DH says, lets do it everyday!! Would love it but then I'm worried abt the quality of his sperm with all the work pressure, stress n smoking.

10 years ago

@joezammu - If you have not been told that DH has sperm count or motility issues, I would go for it and BD as much as you can.

AFM - CD14 today and I got a peak on my CBEFM!

I use 3 different types of tests and test at different times of the day depending on the type of the test. For example, for my CBEFM uses FMU and I test once a day with this. I also have a CBE Advanced Digital and I test between 12-2pm once a day with this. I also have internet dip strips and I test 3xs a day with this (FMU, afternoon, and evening). I received a peak yesterday afternoon on the advanced digital, but a peak this morning on the fertility monitor and a positive on my dip strip.

If I was just using the dip strips or the CBEFM, I would definitely have a shorter window since I just got my peak on them today. Just another reason to test more than once a day and use a couple of different types of tests to be sure.

Now fxd that my temp rises in a few days to confirm O!

User Image

10 years ago

@just1more- I am so sorry honey. I was hoping it was just random spotting. What did your dr say?

@needabean- welcome honey!

@holly- you are definitely covering your butt. I test once a day and around OV time I test a few times. I would have missed it if I didnt.

Afm- i'm doing good. Didnt think I was pg so I'm not upset. Had a discussion with my doc today. She was very weary about upping my clomid dose. She's afraid of multiples. But I repeatedly told her that my OV date is getting later and later. And I have a better chance if I have 2 targets than 1. So she gave in and upped my dose to 150mg. But she was very stern with me! I have to have a follicle scan next week to make sure I dont have too many eggs and if I have 3 or more eggs she wants us to skip the sex this cycle. Hmm...we'll see about that. Lol. Oh...she's also giving me progesterone this cycle to be safe.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Tara - I know what you mean. Catching the egg can be tricky, so testing a few times throughout the day once you see a sign that you might be O-ing soon is key.

Also, fxd the increased dose works for you! I am secretly hoping you have twins...shhhhh....but don't tell your doctor. LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Glad shes upping your clomid Tara !!! Hope this will be just what you need ð???

10 years ago

The dr said hcg was 15. I don't think I'm gonna test so early this cycle. It caused way to much stress last time. I'm really trying to.remain hopeful but its been difficult. Me and hubby have not been on good terms the past two days and the mothernlaw is driving me nuts! I have my fx for everyone !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo