Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2741 - 2750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone know of a good vitiman or way to make husband sperm more n more mobility faster n stronger

11 years ago

Soarys my hubby plays the violin, he teaches kids on the side actually, but he has been playing since he was 6 and he is almost 24 now.

Tara- I think so too. I was so nauseous earlier I couldn't finish my spaghetti my mother in law made and it's one of my favorites. I have a feeling I will get my first bfp tomorrow. Don't really know why but I just have a feeling. I read hot flashes can happen In early pregnancy due to the changes in hormones. I pray that this is our month, we have both been through a lot on our ttc journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@Waiting, Yeah I know... but we are BROOOKE LOL... and have bills to pay...

@athena, My ex'boyfriend's middle daughter plays... but... I think Hubby would have objection to her coming and playing me to sleep... One because she doesn't drive yet... and two... well... it's my ex ... *laughs* ... and it was one of the more serious ex's... so alas.. i must find my fix through Andre Rieu

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting yayyyyyyyyy! Sick while rocking.....these are such good signs. I really am praying that this is your cycle. Out of curiosity, does this 2ww feel any different than before? tell your cousin to keep that vision coming!

11 years ago

topowifey - my dh takes zinc , omega 3 , cod liver oil and evening primrose oil

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting!! My cramps got really bad last night in bed, I had a temp dip this morning at 9 DPO :-) Not getting my hopes up but sure staying positive! Check out my chart, hopefully it shoots back up tomorrow, I'm not putting to much thought in to it cause only 22% of women who's temp dips turn up pregnant. (I think I read that somewhere)

11 years ago

The Nausea continues!! And I had a crazy dream last night about having a baby girl.. And even though she was a newborn, she could talk.. That part was actually a little creepy! Reminded me a bit of those etrade commercials! I don't ever wake up remembering my dreams, so that surprised me quite a bit.

Had a hot flash I think last night. I wasn't running around busy- we were actually dead slow and my I got so warm my cheeks and ears were pink!

9dpo now.. So anxious to test! But I'm trying to wait a couple more days... Sigh

11 years ago

Well I had a get workout yesterday with my daughter and I did sign for yoga. I just want to relax and reduced stress and find different things to do in between TTC and my next TWW . I hope to plan a getaway in the next couple of weeks for me and DP we so need after this tww and just both working different schedules. to everyone I hope you all get your soon and stay positive everyone!!

11 years ago

@topowife, I just bought something from amazon by daily wellness, its also avalible at GNC, but cheaper on Amazon its called fetility blend for men. got really good reviews and claims to help with count an motility. Got the man on it already. Day 3!

11 years ago

AF ended up coming full on yesterday. 2 days late. I knew it was coming with the spotting just weird for it to be two days late. I chalk it up to my weird work sched. Ive been doing a lot of praying for gods will I know it will happen soon. I just dont want to be 9 months preggo at my wedding lol. I went a little crazy and bought conception pack #3 from earthsmagic. It has fertile CM supplement, fertilaid for women and fertil tea ( about 55 dollars) also got man on a spermy supplement and gonna try preeseed. Im interested in the CM supplement because I always get just a tiny bit! Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail so I can start taking. BABY DUST!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo