Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Heeeey Hopeful9!

You get to find out a day before me! haha My AF is due on Sat so i'm going to wait to test on Sat morning

I think I am too!! I've been having back and leg aches, kneading and cramping pains all throghout my abdomen, nausea, smelling things that aren't around me and broke out in a strange rash this weekend that I think was pregnancy rash.. Most of my symptoms have been continuous but on and off throughout the past week...

Stay strong, faithful and trust that the Lord's plans be carried out no matter what they are

Please keep us updated!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I find my symptoms will come and go but they arent gone for long. I wasnt having a lot of cramping this morning but this afternoon I was at my parents' house and about flew out my chair. I had this stabbing pain that felt like a frozen fencing sword go thru my uterus. It lasted about 10 seconds and since I've been constantly cramping. I dont know whether to take it as a good sign or bad sign.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

That's good!! I think that those are signs girl!! I've been having a stabbing pain in my vaginal area since about an hour ago, on and off. I also have been catching whiffs of wet paint like it's right next to me but when I go out onto the patio and out front I don't smell anything! And I know for sure nothing in here has been painted! Stay prayed up!!

11 years ago

You have the vaginal cramps too!? They feel very weird. lol

Oh and this is probably completely TMI and the furthest from lady like but I'm like a freakin motorboat tonight (they need emoticons for symptoms on here). I've eaten nothing out of the ordinary.

Ahhhhhahahahaa by motorboat u mean farting RIGHT?! hahahahaha ME TOO!!!!!! It was hurting so bad while I was at work!

11 years ago

Yes. I was tooting my own horn! Everytime I did I was like, "Oh that feels better...oh yea that feels better!"

Well, I was going to wait until Saturday to take my first pregnancy test but I went ahead and did it today because I couldn't wait any longer (12 DPO). Low and behold, I got a !!!!!! I was so stunned, I just stood in the bathroom and cried. Just to be sure it was a positive, I went to the store and bought an EPT Digital on the way to work and got a with that one too!! After my miscarriage last year, I was losing hope I would ever concieve again! And to add to my story, my husband and I had scheduled our first appointment with my OB/GYN and fertility doctor on Monday (which I had to call and cancel)! I am so overjoyed it's ridiculous!! I'm going to surprise my hubby tonight and tell him... I can't wait!!

Thank you to everyone (especially to Tara) for starting this thread! This is the first thread I've ever written on and I appreciate it. It's definitely kept me sane through my TWW!!!

My first doctor's appt is July 5!

GOOD LUCK ladies!!! I'll be checking back here for updates on all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

@Tara ur too much! But I feel you I couldn't WAIT to get home so I could just let loose! hahaha

@Hopefulbabydust I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Praying that what's been happening are pregnancy symptoms!!

Last night I got shortness of breath and nausea while waiting for dinner. Had to open windows and step outside then sway back and forth to feel better. Then this morning on the way to work I got this metallic taste in my mouth that goes in and out. Also woke up with a headache this morning... for my this Saturday!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo